Last visit was: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:50 am It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:50 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 GREEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! 
Wanee Wizard

Post GREEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
If you hear that in the back of your mind...it's me. :lol:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:54 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Post Re: GREEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
libarchiver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats me laughin' :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:56 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Dartdog82 wrote:
libarchiver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats me laughin' :D

:shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :?

That's me losing my emotifuckincon mind from too many emoticons. :|

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Resistants is futile.........Image

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:25 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

So Lib - tell me its not so! I can't picture Greg with a flat iron to his hair!

More importantly tell me more about the show. You said it was the best ABB show ever? What made it so extra special?
Last year's Sat. night show at Wanee was one of the best I've seen. I have the show on cd and everytime I listen to it I get so excited all over again!!!!!! I am getting super stoked for Wanee!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

hey I did hear that...Lib is that you in my head?? Is it scarry in there??

I hear it again...

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:34 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

treehugger wrote:
So Lib - tell me its not so! I can't picture Greg with a flat iron to his hair!

More importantly tell me more about the show. You said it was the best ABB show ever? What made it so extra special?
Last year's Sat. night show at Wanee was one of the best I've seen. I have the show on cd and everytime I listen to it I get so excited all over again!!!!!! I am getting super stoked for Wanee!

Yes, Gregg flat ironed his hair. I was like, WTF?!! He must have a new woman fussing around with his hair.

I have a knack for getting pretty weak setlists at ABB shows. And by weak, I mean more of the ballad-y type stuff - Soulshine, Melissa, etc. They raged my face off. Stole my face right off my head (see the setlist in the other thread). This was seriously nice for a change. At one point Oteil got up and went over to Butch and started playing on his drum and Butch transitioned right back to the timpani. It was really great to see the choreography. During GMLSG, Marc Quiñones took over Jaimoe's spot and Gregg and him got a break. It was pretty cute. The Whipping Post alone at the end of first set was really worth the 101 dollars for the ticket! :shock:

The show on the screen was the best I've ever seen. They had video footage of Muddy Waters playing at setbreak. The pictures were phenomenal that they showed, and the psychedelia portion of the visuals made me feel dosed even though I was stone cold sober.

I can tell that the band really did a lot of work to make the fans happy in lieu of the change of venue. I was very impressed!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:05 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

OMG!! CAN I TELL A STORY?!!

:lol:

bout 2 months ago (hope I didn't tell this already) we go drinkin with this crazy couple, get back to the house and more drinking. it's 3 am and the girl decides she wants to flat iron Brett's VERY curly hair. she gets her flat iron out and Brett is just drunk enuff to let her do whatever she wants, so she starts flat ironing his hair stiff as a board. when she is done it is like a wall of think, stick straight hair that looked as bad as anthing I have ever seen. when he'd turn his hair the entire sheet of stick straight hair would move together...he was so miserable. I had to literally put his hair up in a bun to get it off his shoulders and to where it was not driving him crazy.

:shock: :x :?

moral of the story is..MENS DON'T EFF WITH YOUR HAIR. if a chick tries to tell ya you need a flat iron do...RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

That's freakin' awesome for you. Sounds like everybody was feeling fine. Hope that energy carries over to Wanee.

I have seen some great ABB shows and I have seen some that almost put me to sleep. I wouldn't say I have ever seen a bad show, (never saw Dickey fall off the stage or anything) but definitely know what you are talking about "ballad-y". Don't ya just love it when they tear it up and melt your face! Whipping Post is one of those songs that can do it too!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:20 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

owllover wrote:
OMG!! CAN I TELL A STORY?!!

:lol:

bout 2 months ago (hope I didn't tell this already) we go drinkin with this crazy couple, get back to the house and more drinking. it's 3 am and the girl decides she wants to flat iron Brett's VERY curly hair. she gets her flat iron out and Brett is just drunk enuff to let her do whatever she wants, so she starts flat ironing his hair stiff as a board. when she is done it is like a wall of think, stick straight hair that looked as bad as anthing I have ever seen. when he'd turn his hair the entire sheet of stick straight hair would move together...he was so miserable. I had to literally put his hair up in a bun to get it off his shoulders and to where it was not driving him crazy.

:shock: :x :?

moral of the story is..MENS DON'T EFF WITH YOUR HAIR. if a chick tries to tell ya you need a flat iron do...RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

Especially not a drunk chick. Man that is f-in hysterical! Poor Brett! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:22 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next