Last visit was: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:55 pm It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:55 pm

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 funny made up names 
Wanee Peach

Post Re: funny made up names
"Plooker" - made up by Ike Willis, Joe from Joe's Garage. In the liner notes Zappa thanks Ike for inventing the word plook. Someone won't sell me a ticket to the festival because that's my sreename!

Have you ever seen the urban dictionary on google?Look at the definitions of plooker or plooking: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=plooker

Fri May 22, 2009 10:23 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Pay Micoc

Fri May 22, 2009 4:39 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Moemoney....

:lol:

Fri May 22, 2009 6:23 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
2ndtime2wanee wrote:
Hey I know Carol Harris over at Bo Bet, and Lyn Palm-Salvatori, God rest Rugged Lark's soul. I really is in Reddick...

NASCAR's Jimmy Johnson, what's his middle name Richard?
??You talking Petty??? There are some Pettys there right near HAYLO FARM?? The Pettys living there have some BIG draft horses not sure if they are clydesdales or those big belguim ones?? They are BIG and very Pretty..Our whippets are from Carol..she loves my daughter she is one of the nicest people on earth,,very down to earth too she offered to sell me some of her property she owns over 600acres of the most prime land up there!! At the time I was doing pics for her and my dog handlers other clients..anyhow was offered a job in Seattle but didn't take it :roll: And so I am still here :twisted: Carol would take Heather with her when on the road with the dog handlers DO you know of SNOW BUNNY we owned Ch.BO-Bett's Beach Ball..his sister out of repeat breeding and he was beautiful dog,,someone stole him here in town while daugther ws going to college out in Seattle and I blew my savings trying to find that dog,,he DID have a micro chip too!! However Heather has more champs to her name than I do as a result of "BEBO" his offspring/gkids now are still winning big time a few of them this yr were at Westminster anyhow the 131/2 yr old whip that Heather still owns is from BO-BETT Rugged LARK did you ever get to see him in the office at the farm..he is the one I ws talking about that she would just let come in there he loved crackerjacks!! :lol:

Sat May 23, 2009 4:27 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Clint Torres

Sat May 23, 2009 7:43 am Profile
Wanee Master

Muleldy1 wrote:
2ndtime2wanee wrote:
Hey I know Carol Harris over at Bo Bet, and Lyn Palm-Salvatori, God rest Rugged Lark's soul. I really is in Reddick...

NASCAR's Jimmy Johnson, what's his middle name Richard?
??You talking Petty??? There are some Pettys there right near HAYLO FARM?? The Pettys living there have some BIG draft horses not sure if they are clydesdales or those big belguim ones?? They are BIG and very Pretty..Our whippets are from Carol..she loves my daughter she is one of the nicest people on earth,,very down to earth too she offered to sell me some of her property she owns over 600acres of the most prime land up there!! At the time I was doing pics for her and my dog handlers other clients..anyhow was offered a job in Seattle but didn't take it :roll: And so I am still here :twisted: Carol would take Heather with her when on the road with the dog handlers DO you know of SNOW BUNNY we owned Ch.BO-Bett's Beach Ball..his sister out of repeat breeding and he was beautiful dog,,someone stole him here in town while daugther ws going to college out in Seattle and I blew my savings trying to find that dog,,he DID have a micro chip too!! However Heather has more champs to her name than I do as a result of "BEBO" his offspring/gkids now are still winning big time a few of them this yr were at Westminster anyhow the 131/2 yr old whip that Heather still owns is from BO-BETT Rugged LARK did you ever get to see him in the office at the farm..he is the one I ws talking about that she would just let come in there he loved crackerjacks!! :lol:

There used to be a driver named "Dick Trickle" :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Sat May 23, 2009 8:34 am Profile WWW
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3