Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:34 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:34 am

[ 3 posts ] 
 Solo Wanee Noob 
Wanee Pro

Post Solo Wanee Noob
I have yet to ask anyone exactly how the camping situation will work. Perhaps ssome vetarans can fill me in.

How are camping areas assigned? Are we allowed to pick and choose or are we pointed into a certain direction (like they did at langerado 08)

Do we camp next to our rides?

I am going this alone since no one else I know has a sense of appreciation for this music. I am in need of a small or large group of like minded people to camp with and have a wicked time. If anyone would be willing to show a newcomer around I'd be extremely grateful.

Wed May 20, 2009 4:53 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Solo Wanee Noob
hey spaz, welcome
yup gonna be good times had by all. seems your new. you will find 99% of the people on here ar cool as can be
im flying in from philly and meeting some buds (literally)
camp with us or or of the other friendly, funny and cool ass peeps

15 dats :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed May 20, 2009 5:02 pm Profile
Site Admin

Post Re: Solo Wanee Noob
Welcome Spaztastiq. Take a look at my sig for the new user link and it should help answer most of your questions. One thing that is not covered in it on one of your questions is about camping next to your rides. There are some areas of the park that I have seen people park out by one of the dirt roads and then hike back into a clearing in the woods and set up camp. Read the links and whatever isn't there can most likely be answered by somebody. When you check out the map link please remember that not all of the trees shown are still there.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Wed May 20, 2009 5:36 pm Profile
 [ 3 posts ]