Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 pm It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
 Just released campsites! 
Wanee Gnome

Post Just released campsites!
Just got a call from the park and scored a campsite with hookups!
To bad we can't get an rv. Oh well at least we can have some fans and lights and H20.

Wed May 20, 2009 5:41 pm Profile
Site Admin

Post Re: Just released campsites!
Good to hear.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Last edited by waneelover on Wed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 20, 2009 5:46 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I just called them and there is a 40 person waiting list as of 5:45pm today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Wed May 20, 2009 5:47 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

Yea we just got a space too, we are soooo happy!

We are renting are RV in Orlando, they still have quite a few, let me know if you need a contact. We are in Horse camp 36

Wed May 20, 2009 6:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Say did anyone ask how the park is? Such as flooding etc...??? Also, how much are they charginng for an upgrade and is this for tent and/or RV parking??? Kinda want to get the dudes that are coming with us a space as I am not sure that they know that they will NEED a Fan or something??? Wouldn't hurt to have 2nd spot I could hide at in case someone comes looking for me :o :lol: :lol: Like a bill collector :lol: :lol: JKidding

Wed May 20, 2009 6:39 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

I'm sorry to ask this here, I should probably read around a bit but I just feel like asking. Do I need to call and save a camping spot? I'm not coming down with an RV, We are using a tent. Any info would be cool guys! thanks :P

Wed May 20, 2009 6:49 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

nicolaleigh wrote:
I'm sorry to ask this here, I should probably read around a bit but I just feel like asking. Do I need to call and save a camping spot? I'm not coming down with an RV, We are using a tent. Any info would be cool guys! thanks :P

No prob! Your ticket includes 'primitive camping', which as I understand it is just "throw your tent up anywhere it fits (within reason)". The reserved spots are for RV's or sites with power hook-ups, etc.

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Wed May 20, 2009 6:52 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

frenchiejess wrote:
nicolaleigh wrote:

No prob! Your ticket includes 'primitive camping', which as I understand it is just "throw your tent up anywhere it fits (within reason)". The reserved spots are for RV's or sites with power hook-ups, etc.

Thank you frenchiejess! This is my first Wanee, super excited! Any tips on picking a good spot? My friend and I are in our early 20s, 21 to be exact so we don't really mind the rowdy people, we are coming to party our tails off! We just want to be in the most convenient spot I guess

Wed May 20, 2009 6:59 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Nicola...it may be hot, but the field sounds like a spot for you. It seems that is where the drum circles form and the rowdy ones tend to "get down". We cap in the pines nearby, so we can party our butts off, but get back to our site to lay back. It's a great venue...you'll love it!

Wed May 20, 2009 8:39 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

bornbytheriver wrote:
Nicola...it may be hot, but the field sounds like a spot for you. It seems that is where the drum circles form and the rowdy ones tend to "get down". We cap in the pines nearby, so we can party our butts off, but get back to our site to lay back. It's a great venue...you'll love it!

This sounds like a place I rather be! My friend and I want to string up a tarp too, the Pines sounds like a place that I can do this with no problem?

Wed May 20, 2009 8:43 pm Profile
 [ 10 posts ]