Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 pm It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 pm




 [ 10 posts ] 
 Just released campsites! 
Author Message
Wanee Gnome
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 22
Post Just released campsites!
Just got a call from the park and scored a campsite with hookups!
To bad we can't get an rv. Oh well at least we can have some fans and lights and H20.


Wed May 20, 2009 5:41 pm Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 2121
Location: Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL
Post Re: Just released campsites!
Good to hear.

_________________
Image


What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio


Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs


And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio


Last edited by waneelover on Wed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed May 20, 2009 5:46 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 9038
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: Just released campsites!
I just called them and there is a 40 person waiting list as of 5:45pm today

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Wed May 20, 2009 5:47 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:53 pm
Posts: 5
Post Re: Just released campsites!
Yea we just got a space too, we are soooo happy!

We are renting are RV in Orlando, they still have quite a few, let me know if you need a contact. We are in Horse camp 36


Wed May 20, 2009 6:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am
Posts: 1072
Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Just released campsites!
Say did anyone ask how the park is? Such as flooding etc...??? Also, how much are they charginng for an upgrade and is this for tent and/or RV parking??? Kinda want to get the dudes that are coming with us a space as I am not sure that they know that they will NEED a Fan or something??? Wouldn't hurt to have 2nd spot I could hide at in case someone comes looking for me :o :lol: :lol: Like a bill collector :lol: :lol: JKidding

_________________
Live for today as tomorrow may be very far away! Make your DREAMS come true!!!!


Wed May 20, 2009 6:39 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 7:10 am
Posts: 40
Post Re: Just released campsites!
I'm sorry to ask this here, I should probably read around a bit but I just feel like asking. Do I need to call and save a camping spot? I'm not coming down with an RV, We are using a tent. Any info would be cool guys! thanks :P


Wed May 20, 2009 6:49 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 pm
Posts: 969
Location: Atlanta Area
Post Re: Just released campsites!
nicolaleigh wrote:
I'm sorry to ask this here, I should probably read around a bit but I just feel like asking. Do I need to call and save a camping spot? I'm not coming down with an RV, We are using a tent. Any info would be cool guys! thanks :P


No prob! Your ticket includes 'primitive camping', which as I understand it is just "throw your tent up anywhere it fits (within reason)". The reserved spots are for RV's or sites with power hook-ups, etc.

_________________

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.


Wed May 20, 2009 6:52 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 7:10 am
Posts: 40
Post Re: Just released campsites!
frenchiejess wrote:
nicolaleigh wrote:
I'm sorry to ask this here, I should probably read around a bit but I just feel like asking. Do I need to call and save a camping spot? I'm not coming down with an RV, We are using a tent. Any info would be cool guys! thanks :P


No prob! Your ticket includes 'primitive camping', which as I understand it is just "throw your tent up anywhere it fits (within reason)". The reserved spots are for RV's or sites with power hook-ups, etc.

Thank you frenchiejess! This is my first Wanee, super excited! Any tips on picking a good spot? My friend and I are in our early 20s, 21 to be exact so we don't really mind the rowdy people, we are coming to party our tails off! We just want to be in the most convenient spot I guess


Wed May 20, 2009 6:59 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 61
Location: Columbus, GA
Post Re: Just released campsites!
Nicola...it may be hot, but the field sounds like a spot for you. It seems that is where the drum circles form and the rowdy ones tend to "get down". We cap in the pines nearby, so we can party our butts off, but get back to our site to lay back. It's a great venue...you'll love it!


Wed May 20, 2009 8:39 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 7:10 am
Posts: 40
Post Re: Just released campsites!
bornbytheriver wrote:
Nicola...it may be hot, but the field sounds like a spot for you. It seems that is where the drum circles form and the rowdy ones tend to "get down". We cap in the pines nearby, so we can party our butts off, but get back to our site to lay back. It's a great venue...you'll love it!

This sounds like a place I rather be! My friend and I want to string up a tarp too, the Pines sounds like a place that I can do this with no problem?


Wed May 20, 2009 8:43 pm Profile
 [ 10 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.