Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:42 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:42 am

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Will someone bring me some Fat Tire? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Will someone bring me some Fat Tire?
Seriously, no Fat Tire in Florida, but Tenn, GA, everwhere else on god's green earth has it. I swear I am being punished. It is my favorite, and although I am a big fan of Sweetwater 420 and the have that at SoS,

Will someone bring me a case of Fat Tire? It would be so sweet to drink some New Belgium at Wanee. I would love you forever, and of course I will pay for it.
:mrgreen:

Wed May 20, 2009 10:01 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Post Re: Will someone bring me some Fat Tire?
AHHHH SWEETWATER 420!!!! MMMMM

I think I've seen it around Savannah before, fat tire that is. I'll be sure to post a sign on my tent that says ATTN: Veefinger I HAVE YOUR FAT TIRE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

if you bring it I will smell it (the fat tire) and find you! I will be there on Thursday evening. PM if you are serious, or anyone for that matter and I will give you my cell.

GA just got fat tire this past week.

Wed May 20, 2009 10:09 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

yeah,we have it here in Ga. but it's only in 22? or 24? oz. bottles until June i think.....

if nobody else can step forward with 6/12/case bottles,
i'll gladly bring a few of the 24 oz....

Wed May 20, 2009 10:22 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

They have it at MacDill AFB...so you might have someone try one of the Navy Bases there in JAX

Wed May 20, 2009 10:23 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
nicolaleigh wrote:

I think I've seen it around Savannah before, fat tire that is. I'll be sure to post a sign on my tent that says ATTN: Veefinger I HAVE YOUR FAT TIRE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Good one Lady...and welcome to the best site on the WWW!!! (WANEE WARRIORS WRITINGS!! :lol: ) PS just heard not sure how soon but ciggs are going up again in FL!! :shock: :twisted: dam feel like im in Canada or France....almost 5something a pack. :shock: ...Jeez better get them in GA or somewhere else...by the way home much for a pack of ciggs in GA now??? Might have to have the nephew stop and grab a carton for me???

Wed May 20, 2009 10:26 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

really... I will have a friend check out the commisary at mayport....hmm.. If not I might have to make a run for the border. GA that is.

Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Muleldy1 wrote:
nicolaleigh wrote:

:lol: Good one Lady...and welcome to the best site on the WWW!!! (WANEE WARRIORS WRITINGS!! :lol: ) PS just heard not sure how soon but ciggs are going up again in FL!! :shock: :twisted: dam feel like im in Canada or France....almost 5something a pack. :shock: ...Jeez better get them in GA or somewhere else...by the way home much for a pack of ciggs in GA now??? Might have to have the nephew stop and grab a carton for me???

I feeel so welcomed here! hahaha. Cigs here either just went up, or they are about to go up. Or maybe that was South Carolina? I don't smoke cigs, but I will find out for you for sure! What do you smoke?!

Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Veefinger wrote:
really... I will have a friend check out the commisary at mayport....hmm.. If not I might have to make a run for the border. GA that is.

Comin from Jax? Runnin to the border would be comin in my territory! Ill look around tomorrow for it for you and let you know if I really did see it. If i see it though I will for sure pick you up some!

Wed May 20, 2009 10:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
nicolaleigh wrote:
Muleldy1 wrote:
nicolaleigh wrote:

I feeel so welcomed here! hahaha. Cigs here either just went up, or they are about to go up. Or maybe that was South Carolina? I don't smoke cigs, but I will find out for you for sure! What do you smoke?!
Thanks NIC, my old kennel mgr is coming dwn she just called me..so she will grab some for me ..You are very smart to not smoke!!! Good call and Thank You, again ! ;)

Wed May 20, 2009 11:00 pm Profile
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next