Last visit was: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:53 pm It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:53 pm

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Contact Admin About Troll 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Contact Admin About Troll
i was going to say that i have no business saying one word about the topic at hand,,,, i do not know the guy or what his motive is along with all the other people in the world that come into a beautiful arena and try to lay a negative mark....whether intentional or misunderstood.
but since i have been on other boards and have seen this behavior from a select few over time, i guess i DO have an input to add,,,,and since i am very happy to have the camaraderie that i have had with many kInd people and look so forward to meeting,
i'll say something.

there is good and there is evil in life.
yin and yang.
it is in your heart,your grounded source,your life.
so you have a choice, choice A or choice B,,,that's simple.
the subject at hand could have turned things around very quickly and corrected any misunderstanding thru peaceful means.
from what i see,that didn't really happen.
too bad.

so as mentioned so many times before,when you see a subject that does not mesh with your feelings or "right" or "good",
your best choice is to totally ignore.
yes,the subject could still be present and accounted for but if you don't feed it,it can't grow.
ignore it.

LTS, you are a staple here that has had great input and contribution.....as has Muleldy1 and many others.
i think we know who the BOS and SOS are !!
no need for you guys to be taken away from anything here by anyone.
you've sewn your seeds and have vested in this peaceful forum that we know.

this is what i do,,,,instead of hating and having bad vibes towards someone that may be causing trouble or doing whatever it is to cause friction,i'll say some peaceful private words of hope and love and send those wishes in that subjects direction and leave the rest up to fate.....it will change or it won't,but i have released it and now it's in higher hands,,peacefully.
once this is done,i am done and will continue to ignore any more problems this subject may raise,or any subject he may raise for that matter.

if admin continues to see problems,let them do what is needed.

try it or not,but hatred breeds more hatred,
and love,,,,
is what makes the wanee go 'round.

peace to ALL
wavo

Thu May 21, 2009 10:28 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Well put, well said. I am on a higher plane now.

come on WANEE!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu May 21, 2009 10:46 am Profile
Wanee Lover

You have said it all, I have put him on my foe list so I cannot even see his posts. I sent a PM to Admin, I did'nt badmouth him, I simply asked them to do what I did, read his posts and make a decision based on HIS words.

Thu May 21, 2009 10:46 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Wavo wrote:

yin and yang.
the subject at hand could have turned things around very quickly and corrected any misunderstanding thru peaceful means.
too bad.

so as mentioned so many times before,when you see a subject that does not mesh with your feelings or "right" or "good",
yes,the subject could still be present and accounted for but if you don't feed it,it can't grow.
ignore it.

LTS, you are a staple here that has had great input and contribution.....as has Muleldy1 and many others.

this is what i do,,,,instead of hating and having bad vibes towards someone that may be causing trouble or doing whatever it is to cause friction,i'll say some peaceful private words of hope and love and send those wishes in that subjects direction and leave the rest up to fate.....it will change or it won't,but i have released it and now it's in higher hands,,peacefully.
once this is done,i am done and will continue to ignore any more problems this subject may raise,or any subject he may raise for that matter.

and love,,,,

peace to ALL
wavo

Amen and hallelujah! You are of a like mind, Wavo. Like water on a duck.

take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

Thu May 21, 2009 11:06 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
JoBu wrote:
Wavo wrote:

yin and yang.
too bad.

ignore it.

and love,,,,

peace to ALL
wavo

Amen and hallelujah! You are of a like mind, Wavo. Like water on a duck.
WOW wavo. wish that I could have read this before I jumped out of the frying pan right into the FIRE!!! ;) 8-) 8-)

Thu May 21, 2009 1:26 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Here is my advice:

Just learn to roll your eyes :roll:

Thu May 21, 2009 3:02 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 21, 2009 3:14 pm Profile
Site Admin

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I'd like to take this time to point you to some of the board features which help you to deal with unwanted posters. After logging in, visit your user control panel (upper left). Under the options menu is a link for Friends & Foes. Select the Manage foes link and add any users names to it that you'd like to ignore on the board. This is a peaceful and silent way of making your personal board experience customized and enjoyable in the event of any post you may not want to have to see.

I hope this aids in resolving any ongoing disputes and helps everyone get back to chatting about the fantastic music!

Thank you all for making waneefestival.com so awesome!
-Admin

Thu May 21, 2009 3:20 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

The price of living in a free society....a good thing. We have a great admin here folks.

Thu May 21, 2009 3:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

waneeAdmin wrote:
Hello Ladies and Gents,

I'd like to take this time to point you to some of the board features which help you to deal with unwanted posters. After logging in, visit your user control panel (upper left). Under the options menu is a link for Friends & Foes. Select the Manage foes link and add any users names to it that you'd like to ignore on the board. This is a peaceful and silent way of making your personal board experience customized and enjoyable in the event of any post you may not want to have to see.

I hope this aids in resolving any ongoing disputes and helps everyone get back to chatting about the fantastic music!

Thank you all for making waneefestival.com so awesome!
-Admin
Thank You, for starting this GREAT site!! I truly enjoy it here...in one of the most difficult times in my life..but the kind people here have given me reason to smile again actually laugh something I had not been able to do for some time! Through MUSIC we shall all find ourselves and yes it is very HEALING too! Everyone keep up your wonderful personalties and we shall get together and meet at the PEACEFUL PARK....Wanee Thank you, all for being their for me! LTS please come back...we need you! Peace & Love & Harmony to one and all......gma

Fri May 22, 2009 4:00 am Profile
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next