Last visit was: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:41 pm It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:41 pm

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Memorial Weekend !! What 's going down?? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Memorial Weekend !! What 's going down??
Nice, sounds like everyone's got a good weekend lined up weather it's out playin or just getting ready for Wanee. Owl you're too freakin funny man, love it. Hilarious your ride really is THE MULE!

Me, heading up to the mountains for the weekend to hang with my Steamboat crew, including my buddy Allen who will be joining us all. Party, hike, maybe a float down the river, just chill. Monday I'm actually going to be productive and do a 10K - what am I thinking!

Thu May 21, 2009 9:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Zac Brown for free tomorrow nite. Maybe paddling on Saturday. CountryFest Sunday (Darius Rucker, Jo Dee Massina, Jamie Johnson, & local bands...yes, I like country too). Monday is open.

Thu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Z Brown is good stuff,,,hope you like....

Thu May 21, 2009 9:58 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Wavo wrote:
Z Brown is good stuff,,,hope you like....

I saw them about a year ago...they are tight!

Thu May 21, 2009 9:59 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

RvrRat wrote:
Zac Brown for free tomorrow nite.

Bah! He'll be at Chastain in Atl on Monday.....which is most definitely NOT free. Enjoy the show!

I tell you one thing; you tell me another. We walk away, maybe then shake hands...

Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

going down to sos to look at camp site to get idea how were going to set up camp.while were there swim in river and lay out on beach.oh yea and drink beer.

Thu May 21, 2009 10:17 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Well, I will be living vicariously throught you all. I went ahead and insured myself a s#%tty weekend... I already had to work every night but I picked up two home visits to a quad patient for his bowel routine... Butt, no punn intended, it's extra money to spend at WANEE!!!!!!!!! My mom often tells me it takes a special kind of stupid to be a nurse. :? :D

Have fun and be safe, I want to see you all at Wanee in 14 days!!!!

Thu May 21, 2009 11:46 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
8-) I WANT A MULE!!! :lol: Too funny lady all of yas ,,,my weekend starts at 6am today hospital(wish i was workin an not the pt!!) Endo for me!! Then rest sleep that off this weekend Travis Tritt, KC & The Sunshine Band and others at Vinoy park in St.PEtE FL?? I don't think I am going for that although it is for a good cause ALL CHILDRENS HOSPITAL,,,in fact i was in hosptial last yr dam just remembered that Eddie Money was here the kids went and brought me pics to the hospital..anyhow Please be safe especially driving and partying and on the WATER TOO Owllee!!! Orders per Gma!! :lol: You guys all have a GREAT Weekend and say a prayer for our soldiers!!! They are why we have our freedom right now and without their HARD dedicated LOVE & WORK we would not be able to do anything like all have planned !! Peace and Love & HARMONY!!!! PFC SPACECADET :lol: :lol:

Fri May 22, 2009 12:17 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

2ndtime2wanee wrote:
Well, I will be living vicariously throught you all. I went ahead and insured myself a s#%tty weekend... I already had to work every night but I picked up two home visits to a quad patient for his bowel routine... Butt, no punn intended, it's extra money to spend at WANEE!!!!!!!!! My mom often tells me it takes a special kind of stupid to be a nurse. :? :D

Have fun and be safe, I want to see you all at Wanee in 14 days!!!!

Look at it this way, at least you will be that more appreciateive (sp) when you are at the SoS park.

Fri May 22, 2009 10:12 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Hey Owl, Bill Murray drove a golf cart drunk last time he was in Sweden, but it was in the streets of inner city Stockholm around the Jetset night clubs... ...and he was cought by the cops as well!!!! :D Did that news flash turn up in the US perhaps?

Fri May 22, 2009 10:25 am Profile
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next