Last visit was: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:43 am It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:43 am

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 New Bass Day 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: New Bass Day
Have you ever seen them live? I am a big fan of String Cheese too. Keller Williams is one of my favorite though and I have never seen live. I cabn't wait to see him put it all together in front of me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I am sooo excited.

Fri May 22, 2009 11:10 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

See... dont like keller. Girls love Keller, but he just starts to get boring to me after about 15 minutes. He is not that great of a guitar player and the looping looping looping is meh....
:D

Have only seen Panic, on Austin City Limits live, and heard them on CD/Live.

I heard the Orlando HOB shows were off the hook...

Dont even bring up Michael Franti...

Fri May 22, 2009 11:12 am Profile
Wanee Lover

hey V you have got to go to a show and experiance them live you truly cant appericate them until you see them live.the fans are kind and the improv some of the best.

Fri May 22, 2009 11:21 am Profile
Wanee Lover

That is funny. I have never heard it put that way before. I thought that it might be boring sitting there waiting on him to get the finished product but my girl saw him last year and LOVED it. Notice the statement though... "my girl" so you may be right. The only way for me to tell is to check it out myself. bUT iWILL BE A FREEKER RIGHT NEXT TO THE SPEAKER.

As far as Panic is concerned you must see them live to FULLY DECIDE. :)

Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Hey Vee,

I know just how you feel man, ist better than a kid at christmass aint it? I'll bet you have a quarter inck of new callous on your fingertips by the end of the weekend! Enjoy it man!!!

Fri May 22, 2009 11:34 am Profile
Wanee Lover

PS sorry about the spelling, trying to work and type at the same time :?

Fri May 22, 2009 11:36 am Profile
Wanee Lover

V you were told right those hob shows were sick.My wife and I were front row center for all three nights.went to Orange Beach shows also.those shows in front of Schools.

Fri May 22, 2009 11:37 am Profile
Wanee Fan

owllover wrote:
OMG!! YOU EFFIN NAILED IT!! THAT IS TAL, AND SHE IS SMOKIN HOT!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Porter, Batiste and Stoltz were one of my top bands at Waka. George is a "friend" on facebook and he posts all the time, it's fun.

Otiel...yep, mind blowing. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!!!!!!

Bass players are the BEST.

And I can actually say that George Porter is a friend of mine, in person and on facebook. And he's my favorite, although there are others on the list too... like Oteil.
Last year at Wanee, while PBS was playing, you could see Oteil on the side of the stage dancing to the band, in his pajamas!
Keep an eye out for Nick Daniels this year... he plays with Dumpstaphunk, and he's a super cool guy, not to mention a funky funky bass player!

George Matters!

Fri May 22, 2009 11:46 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Hey V keep on thumping brother!

Fri May 22, 2009 11:53 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Hey V keep on thumping brother!

Fri May 22, 2009 11:53 am Profile
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next