Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 ANIMOSITY 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: ANIMOSITY
Cindy48 wrote:
I second that!!

Welcome Cindy, I haven't had the chance to say that yet! Sorry! :oops:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 22, 2009 5:06 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

No worries NCviper :) hopefully will get to meet you when we arrive on Thursday.

Fri May 22, 2009 5:10 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Cindy48 wrote:
No worries NCviper :) hopefully will get to meet you when we arrive on Thursday.

You can't miss me I will be the DRUNK one! :shock: :D

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 22, 2009 5:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I see nothing has changed in a day.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Fri May 22, 2009 6:08 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I mean really? I right a post jsut asking for a little civility and I get a "gay, thumb up his butt" response. Come on people. This is a place to be excited and happy. Swapping spit with a jackass doesn't get you anything but a nasty taste in your mouth. Whomever it is you all have....."beef" with, just let it rest. I think that some things written get interpretd the wrong way because there is no inflection from a voice or personality from body language. I don't know about ya'll, but I'm JUST REALLY HAPPY ABOUT WANEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my fifth year. My group usually has between 20-30 people with us and we meet and camp with just that many more. We all get super toked this time of year, and its sucks to have to read all this rambling. No hard feeling from me towards anyone because we all have the freedom to say and do as we please. Just don't force it on us. THANKS for listening to my ramble......."RAMBLIN ON...DOOT..DOOT..DOO!!" In my best singing voice. LOL

Fri May 22, 2009 6:29 pm Profile
Wanee Master

bornbytheriver wrote:
MAN! For us to be a bunch of jam band, peace lovin' folks on here, it sure has gotten a little hostile. Let's get back to what this festival is all about.....FAMILY! ABB prides themselves with their "family" attitude and so do must of us fans. Let'splease try and keep the peace on here and let the by-gones be by-gones. THANKS!!

Amen :!: :!: :!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Fri May 22, 2009 6:54 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

ABB :D
Little Feat :D
Derek :D
Susan :D
GRACE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shall I go on????

I tell you one thing; you tell me another. We walk away, maybe then shake hands...

Fri May 22, 2009 7:20 pm Profile
Wanee Master

My 2 cents: I am a pretty much a "what you see is what you get" kind of a person. In person, I'm the same as the one typing (badly) on here. I'm generally a kind soul and would love to get along with everyone, but let's be realistic. I can be an ass at times. I talk trash sometimes and when provoked (which takes a lot)... best not to go there. It's a free country and I'm all for freedom, but I don't bring trash to a place where people are showing off pictures of their kids and talking about the love of music. There are places for that kind of thing. (Spackboard)

Fri May 22, 2009 7:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:shock: :o ALLRIGHT NOW....STOP THIS STUFFF!!!!! Jeeez let IT GO.......I did and feel a WHOLE lot better for not doing what ever PLOY this person has??? Can't we all just GET ALONG???? PEACE LOVE HARMONY NO NEGATIVE KARMA.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!! PS I think that I am the oldest one on here HOWEVER I learn so much from all of YOU.....Have you ever heard that if one calls another names???? That it means that they are/have inferrior complex and they do it to make themselves FEEL BETTER????? NAME calling Labeling area also signs of childish behavior....go read some pyschology!!!! You might learn a little something...I am in NO way one that knows it all by any means!!! When I think that I KNOW IT ALL.....It is time for me to get out of the GAME!!!! Come on People we are HERE for the LOVE of MUSIC...not this petty BS.....JMO :D

Fri May 22, 2009 7:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:shock: :o ALLRIGHT NOW....STOP THIS STUFFF!!!!! Jeeez let IT GO.......I did and feel a WHOLE lot better for not doing what ever PLOY this person has??? Can't we all just GET ALONG???? PEACE LOVE HARMONY NO NEGATIVE KARMA.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!! PS I think that I am the oldest one on here HOWEVER I learn so much from all of YOU.....Have you ever heard that if one calls another names???? That it means that they are/have inferrior complex and they do it to make themselves FEEL BETTER????? NAME calling Labeling area also signs of childish behavior....go read some pyschology!!!! You might learn a little something...I am in NO way one that knows it all by any means!!! When I think that I KNOW IT ALL.....It is time for me to get out of the GAME!!!! Come on People we are HERE for the LOVE of MUSIC...not this petty BS.....JMO :D

Fri May 22, 2009 7:30 pm Profile
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next