Last visit was: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:13 am It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:13 am

[ 7 posts ] 
 HELP PLS!!! 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post HELP PLS!!!
;) :( HELP.....no I haven't fallen....but I do have like 7pms and can't open them as theyre are too many messages???? Anyone know a cure for this Ill????? :lol:

Fri May 22, 2009 8:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: HELP PLS!!!
You have to delete some of the older ones. I think in settings you can choose that automatically. The new messages will be released when there is more room for them. See what you get for being popular? :D

Fri May 22, 2009 8:35 pm Profile
Site Admin

If you want to save some of your messages - go to your messages area and below the sent messages and outbox area you will see "Rules, folders & settings" - click on it and you will see an area to ADD Folder. Type a name that you want such as "old read" and click add or create - whatever it says. The folder will be created and you can then select messages from your Inbox to move there. Select them by clcicking the little box to the right under Mark. Once you ahve checked the boxes, hit the little down arrow where it says Mark/Unmark as unimportant and you will see an option to move them to the new folder you created.

I know - it's some steps. If you don't want to move them then check the ones you want to delete and hit the same little down arrow and delete will be an option.

You only get 50 messages per folder.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Fri May 22, 2009 8:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Thank god for YOU Waneelvr!!! You are the best!!! Andie too!!! Peace gma

Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 pm Profile
Site Admin

AndieBee wrote:
You have to delete some of the older ones. I think in settings you can choose that automatically. The new messages will be released when there is more room for them. See what you get for being popular? :D

OK - short and sweet. I like it.

I have been a computer instructor for 20+ years and get a little detailed sometimes. Put another drink in my hand and I'll be on my way. :D

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Fri May 22, 2009 8:42 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

im still trying to post my ugly ass mug!!

Fri May 22, 2009 8:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

waneelover wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

OK - short and sweet. I like it.

I have been a computer instructor for 20+ years and get a little detailed sometimes. Put another drink in my hand and I'll be on my way. :D
OH you little devil you :lol: :lol: sitting back watching me pull my hair out :lol: trying to figure all of this stuff out...Jeez :lol: Maybe you could help the gent above??? :lol: :lol: Drink my friend you deserve a whole case :lol:

Fri May 22, 2009 9:39 pm Profile
 [ 7 posts ]