Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 am It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 am

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 No Mo Bull s#%t 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: No Mo Bull s#%t
marky wrote:
Have you ever seen anyone come thru the computer and kick someones ass.. :?:

This is what made me spit tea all over my laptop yesterday..well this am AOL has listed one of the newest fastfood joints coming to an area near you...guess what it is called.. :shock: MOES :o :twisted: I don't think I will be going there just on the name thing alone :!: :lol:

Thu May 28, 2009 7:44 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: :lol: :lol: My jaws still hurt from all the laughing yesterday!! I don't know how to Thank all of you for making me able to laugh again....since you know who left my world(LIZZY) I seriously was lying around moping and non stop crying over this bitch!!! God Bless You ALL and keep each and eveyone of you safe and Happy and most of all HEALTHY!! Ok time to let the cat out of the Bag.... THe surprise guest was to be Former BROS and DBetts Great Southern & Marshall Tucker drummer DAVID "FRANKIE" TOLER...he had a liver transplant last NOV and is still recovering from that major surgery! And is having some issuses with all of the MEDS he HAS to take like 18 in the am and 24? At night..and his blood values went haywire so he recently got out of the hospital again this time 11 days ....so even though I was told last night he got his drums out of storage he still is not ready to come to Wanee..that is what i was giving him for his Birthday present! So it is way too soon for him to make this trip and too risky at this point! When I told him I would bring him he perked up ...but too big of a gamble just yet!!! Hope that all can send some prayers his way he is probably one of the BEST people that I have had the honor to know he and Danny & wife Deb!! Just real down to earth people and we go back hmmm to about 30 yrs so forgive me for not telling you who it was until now but I am a person of my word and that was the other reason I had to keep it quiet! Peace & Love to all and will keep you updated on his progress!!!!

Thu May 28, 2009 8:09 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Oh yeah! Fogot to mention that brother Dangerous DAN has set up a trust account for anyone wishing to doante any funds for Frankie for his costly treatments and the anti-rejection meds are really expensive so if you would or could donate it would be great...if not just stop my his page and give him a shout hello etc..FRANKIETOLER.COM or Danny Toler.com I think those are the right addys? If not let me know and will get the right ones..but on Frankies you can send him a message of encouragement etc...he just loves to hear that people really do care about him!!! Peace

Thu May 28, 2009 8:26 am Profile
Wanee Lover

MoeMoney is officially gone. Not of his own accord, but banned by Admin. He/she actually slipped up and broke a rule that allowed admin to ban permanently. This may have been intentional as he publicly said goodbye in his own deranged way....or he may have screwed up...either way...banned.

Be aware that he/she may return anytime with another name. Not uncommon for this type of person. He may already be here and among us. If anyone shows continued abrasiveness, best to just not post to, or about them.

Peace!

Thu May 28, 2009 8:28 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:D Thanks River ...I had thought about that too but guess what he isn't/CAN'T rain on our parade again....not going to happen!!! I could care less about him/she/IT anymore nuff said not wasting important time on trivial BS or BS artistis!!! I noticed somewhere yesterday that he was trying to challenge me again a few days ago and I didn't even notice it.... 8-) So I am a person of MY WORD!!! I may be slow but if I say something or tell someone something I will have proof to back me up on any promises made by me! Peace and Thanks again for helping us deal with an awkward situation!!!! ROCK N' ROLL.......

Thu May 28, 2009 8:42 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Muleldy1 wrote:
:D Thanks River ...I had thought about that too but guess what he isn't/CAN'T rain on our parade again....not going to happen!!! I could care less about him/she/IT anymore nuff said not wasting important time on trivial BS or BS artistis!!! I noticed somewhere yesterday that he was trying to challenge me again a few days ago and I didn't even notice it.... 8-) So I am a person of MY WORD!!! I may be slow but if I say something or tell someone something I will have proof to back me up on any promises made by me! Peace and Thanks again for helping us deal with an awkward situation!!!! ROCK N' ROLL.......

NUFF SAID!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu May 28, 2009 8:46 am Profile
 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5