Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:54 am It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:54 am

[ 3 posts ] 
 Vending 
Wanee Gnome

Post Vending
Will I get harrassed for not getting a vending license if im not setting up but just wandering with a case of wire wraps?

Sun May 24, 2009 10:53 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Vending
I am not sure about the legalities of it all, but our neighbor got caught "setting up " I guess because she had purses and things lining her tent. She made alittle cash I'm sure, but she got hassled. Be on the aware!

Sun May 24, 2009 11:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Vending
;) I do believe that this has been talked about before...You will get shut down or will have to abide by the parks rules....this is why they have it set up like this so that they can get a little bit of $$ to help maintain this beautiful park..can you imagaine the cost of maintaining over 700 acres??? I have a hard time trying to take care of 3 3/4 ac., :? This and probably to control the types of vending that they will have as to not have conflicting or too many of one kind?JMO And for a lot of the vendors this is their MAIN means of income! I used to be a vendor...so to save probs and not causse any problems with the park just please abide by their rules or maybe you could sell your stuff off of the site??? We don't want to make the PARK mad at us do we?? We would all like to continue to come here and enjoy it ??? I mean I am kinda pod that I can't bring my daughters old dog who is no trouble and we are responsible dog owners but...the rules say NO so have made arrangements for him to stay home :cry: Hope this helps Peace

Mon May 25, 2009 3:36 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]