Last visit was: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:10 am It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:10 am

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 am i the only 1??? 
Wanee Veteran

Post am i the only 1???
stuck at home with young kids??
:oops:

dont get me wrong, just cant go out and hang with friends :cry:

Sat May 23, 2009 10:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: am i the only 1???
Well I have a three and four year old asleep. It's ten thirty and my wife is going on a 150 mile bike ride tomorrow and leave me to entertain the kids all day. They will wake me up at 530 in the morning. I will feel like s#%t because i'm drunk off wine and am going down to the basement to listen to tunes and pass out. I'm going to record the Pete's picks volume 2 to send to Hal and Keith, who you will meet at Wanee. Pete's picks are my favorite dead songs rolled into one. Example>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1971 Fillmore Jam when they roll into St. Stephens
1977 New Year Eve LL Rain Best ever played
1977 JGB Tangled up in Blue schweet

If you are interested in what I think are the best dead songs and would like a cd please let me know and I will record yuo one.

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:o Hell no Granma here doing this thing all over again....dam didn't I already do this scene once? Nothing like DE JA VU huh! But ya'll better enjoy the tucking them in and bedtime stories as in a few yrs they might be tucking you in bed! :lol: :lol: Enjoy them while their little as my baby is 34 :shock: Where did all the yrs go :roll: peace and love and sweet wanee dreams Gma

Sat May 23, 2009 11:43 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

DH2001 your not the only one. Im here babysitting my grandkids so their mom&dads can go out on the town.Finally got them to sleep.LET me tell you PAPAS tired. THEY wore me out! Cant think of anything I would rather be doing except maybe WANEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat May 23, 2009 11:48 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Well, My four year old told me today that I was irritating her. I guess she's getting a mind of her own. :(

Sun May 24, 2009 12:00 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Just wait..these gkids are not allowed to say WHATEVER..I detest that especially now that the dam macaw picked up!!! :lol: It only gets better with age :!: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 24, 2009 12:13 am Profile
Wanee Lover

All I have done tonight is answer questions.I cant remember their mom and dad asking so many.

Sun May 24, 2009 12:21 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: :lol: Same here the 13yr old has to almost have ya draw pics...shes a detail freak....At times it is like why couldn't we just pass raising the kids and go straight to the gkids :?: :o But then again I learn something new from ALL of them there will be 3 generations of us at Wanee...then my dad was asking about it today..I think he saw the tickets sitting on the secretaries desk??? :shock: I forgot to get them yesterday now have to wait until Tues.... :lol: :idea: He goes now when is the MULE playing :?: :lol: :lol: He remembers Matt from years ago here in a band!!! Anyhow almost asked him if he wanted to go :?: :roll: :lol: Then I wouldn't be the oldest one here going..But don't think he would get into some of the music however he took my MULE ARMY HAT :lol: @ 84 and likes Dave Matthews and stepmom when over seas arranged a private party for him with Tina Turner there in his honor!! Here I thought that I was hip :lol: :lol:

Sun May 24, 2009 12:28 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Your daddy sounds super cool.Holy ---- Tina Turner!

Sun May 24, 2009 12:46 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:o He is too cool!! :o And the Tina thing ws in England I think it ws several yrs ago he and some of his buddies and their wives and I think it was his Bday?? I will have to try to get some pics as I never find out this stuff until after the fact or in pics!! :o I don't have them but the stepmom knows where they are and she is up in NC right now??? ;)

Sun May 24, 2009 12:59 am Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next