Last visit was: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:22 pm It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:22 pm

[ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 where is everyone camping this year? 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: where is everyone camping this year?
In a van down by the river

Sun May 24, 2009 2:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:o In a Travel Trailer in the park!! :lol: :lol: Might get a room too if we don't have to drive too far? :lol: :lol:

Sun May 24, 2009 2:52 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

From those who have been one or more times where would the best place to camp be? This is my first Wanee, do we get pickings of what ares we want to camp?, I can't see it being like Lnagerado in the glades where we were pointed into a quadrant and shoved away. I'm going solo too so I'm trying to plan this so I can have a set idea before I get into the park.

Sun May 24, 2009 4:26 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Spaztastiq wrote:
From those who have been one or more times where would the best place to camp be? This is my first Wanee, do we get pickings of what ares we want to camp?, I can't see it being like Lnagerado in the glades where we were pointed into a quadrant and shoved away. I'm going solo too so I'm trying to plan this so I can have a set idea before I get into the park.

Yea, Langerado sucked for the campers last year. And the ground was like sand....my tent dman near flew away. As this is my first Wanee I am curious too. I have heard that Wanee is way laid back and everyone kinda just does there own thing. As long as you don't take an acre, life is good. So the saying goes....

Sun May 24, 2009 5:33 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Langerado 2008 had to be one of the worst festivals I have ever been to in many ways! It wasn't the music, but was very poorly run! I have to say that I was very happy it got cancelled this year after the move again. I have heard soo many great things about Wanee, cannot wait!

Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

What youve heard about Wanee is all true.Its that laid back groove you get in while there that will make you come back for years to come.

Sun May 24, 2009 6:09 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I am glad it got cancelled too. Ethan ran a great festie into the ground! Downtown Miami, EMO, Punk and Hip Hop is so far removed from the jar of jam they opened up last year. If they kept a like minded line up in the Glades, he would have made a mint. I talked about Langerado for 3 months, oh well! I am glad to start talking about Wanee instead.

Sun May 24, 2009 7:26 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

wanee camping is the s#%t... just be careful if your doin anything illegal cuz there are undercover cops in the area... besides that have a great time

Mon May 25, 2009 9:45 am Profile
Wanee Lover

My wife and I are actually not camping. We are staying a hotel. Even the hotel is roughing it for my wife!!! hahhaha

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon May 25, 2009 10:02 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Best Western in Lake City

Mon May 25, 2009 10:36 am Profile
 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next