Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:46 am It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:46 am

[ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
 BACON 
Wanee Master

Post Re: BACON
Jbone wrote:
Maple bacon in the oven......if you havent tried it do it now.

As Emeril says...Kick it up a notch....

Put some brown sugar in a bowl...add some red pepper flakes and a little black pepper and mix....Take your bacon (I prefer thick slices)...and put into bowl and with your fingers press the mixture to the bacon to get a good coat....place bacon on a baking sheet and bake until done.
Millionaire's Bacon. Make sure to let it cool before eating....it will burn the heck out of your mouth. But it is delicious.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:42 am Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
Jbone wrote:
Maple bacon in the oven......if you havent tried it do it now.

As Emeril says...Kick it up a notch....

Put some brown sugar in a bowl...add some red pepper flakes and a little black pepper and mix....Take your bacon (I prefer thick slices)...and put into bowl and with your fingers press the mixture to the bacon to get a good coat....place bacon on a baking sheet and bake until done.
Millionaire's Bacon. Make sure to let it cool before eating....it will burn the heck out of your mouth. But it is delicious.

I see you boys are doing that sweet talkin again.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:30 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Jbone wrote:
Maple bacon in the oven......if you havent tried it do it now. Get a cookie sheet, put some tin foil down, bake it up....Yeah mon

Thank you SGH ;)

Munchie tactic #37a

Wow... I haven't been called "SGH" in a long time... I miss it. Makes me smile :D And YESsssss... maple in the oven adds up to some good ol' bacon lovin'... ;)

And Rivernole... I am ALL over that "Millionaire's Bacon" recipe!! Hoe-lee-smokes!!! That sounds dee-lish!! Makes my mouth water just imagining it. :shock:

Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

SisterGoldenHair wrote:
Jbone wrote:
Maple bacon in the oven......if you havent tried it do it now. Get a cookie sheet, put some tin foil down, bake it up....Yeah mon

Thank you SGH ;)

Munchie tactic #37a

Wow... I haven't been called "SGH" in a long time... I miss it. Makes me smile :D And YESsssss... maple in the oven adds up to some good ol' bacon lovin'... ;)

And Rivernole... I am ALL over that "Millionaire's Bacon" recipe!! Hoe-lee-smokes!!! That sounds dee-lish!! Makes my mouth water just imagining it. :shock:

At Bear Creek I took on that name when I was given a head band of yellow hair. So I’ll hope to meet you, the original SGH at Wanee.

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

VolkeMon cooked up some very tasty treats for us all at Suwannee Lights. Bacon wrapped pineapple chunks. Smoked, chilled and reheated on a grill. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Waneebe wrote:
VolkeMon cooked up some very tasty treats for us all at Suwannee Lights. Bacon wrapped pineapple chunks. Smoked, chilled and reheated on a grill. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

Mmmmm! I can vouch for the yumminess. I could go for some of those right now...

Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:43 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Waneebe wrote:
SisterGoldenHair wrote:
Jbone wrote:

Thank you SGH ;)

Munchie tactic #37a

At Bear Creek I took on that name when I was given a head band of yellow hair. So I’ll hope to meet you, the original SGH at Wanee.

I would LOVE to meet another SGH... :D Wish I was there sister... I hope YOU're having a bee-lasticle!! And hopefully, our paths will cross someday.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:04 pm Profile
 [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39