Last visit was: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:49 am It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:49 am

[ 2 posts ] 
 Wanee song 2014 
Wanee Veteran

Post Wanee song 2014
Sometimes life gets real hard and Wanee is one of those magical places where you get to leave it all behind. I am sure all of you that are going will have an excellent time...Cheers

Here is a new version of the Wanee song. For some that may not know, this was written right here on the forum! My band wanted to add a little love to it. Here you go....

http://youtu.be/ggQkpvExkMY

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Wanee song 2014
Not sure how this jewel slipped right on by without being bombarded with replies :? THIS is GREAT!! I think Shawn would've been honored that you guys used his photos in the video. It's really cool to see so many of my brothers & sisters scattered in there as well. Well done... ;)

You're right on... life does get hard. And I agree that Wanee is one of the most magical places in the good ol' USA. I'm wishing I was there right about now... :cry:

Thanks for posting this Jbone... it's a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful place full of the "beautiful people". Where the love grows while the music flows... ♥

:D

Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:59 pm Profile
 [ 2 posts ]