Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:10 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:10 am

[ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 NEW!!!!!!!! After Wanee Drunk Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: NEW!!!!!!!! After Wanee Drunk Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home tonight after visiting the RiverRat's.....What a great weekend!! Watched "Surivor" and now I am buzzed......Work tomorrow...dang it! :cry:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun May 16, 2010 11:15 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

NCviper wrote:
Home tonight after visiting the RiverRat's.....What a great weekend!! Watched "Surivor" and now I am buzzed......Work tomorrow...dang it! :cry:

:) Are you happy that Russell didn't win, on "Survivor"? Yes, he played the game, lied, cheated, stole, generally monkey-wrenched things to go his way with some of the dumbest people who EVER played the game ( J.T. you're an embaressment to southeners, eveywhere ! ) ! Russell's ego is so huge that he still doesn't get that you can't play the game he does, and still have people like you. That's why Sandra won ! Rupert admits that he should've taken what Sandra told him, closer to heart. She tried to tell them but the Heroes fell under the Russell spell, too ! I'm sorry, just not a Russell fan. He reminds me too much of some guy, in a bar, who tries to slick you with every bar trick, and, joke, in the book. You know, finally, you just go to the bathroom, and don't go back to his shuckster ass ! :)

Mon May 17, 2010 9:48 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

kindbuddyrow wrote:
NCviper wrote:

:) Are you happy that Russell didn't win, on "Survivor"? Yes, he played the game, lied, cheated, stole, generally monkey-wrenched things to go his way with some of the dumbest people who EVER played the game ( J.T. you're an embaressment to southeners, eveywhere ! ) ! Russell's ego is so huge that he still doesn't get that you can't play the game he does, and still have people like you. That's why Sandra won ! Rupert admits that he should've taken what Sandra told him, closer to heart. She tried to tell them but the Heroes fell under the Russell spell, too ! I'm sorry, just not a Russell fan. He reminds me too much of some guy, in a bar, who tries to slick you with every bar trick, and, joke, in the book. You know, finally, you just go to the bathroom, and don't go back to his shuckster ass ! :)

I am HAPPY.....I did not want him to win!! What an A$$!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon May 17, 2010 6:46 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

NCviper wrote:
kindbuddyrow wrote:
NCviper wrote:

I am HAPPY.....I did not want him to win!! What an A$$!!

DITTO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 5:18 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Me too! Russell is a despicable human being. I am glad he didn't get one single vote from the jury!

Tue May 18, 2010 10:13 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

treehugger wrote:
Me too! Russell is a despicable human being. I am glad he didn't get one single vote from the jury!

But that little s#%t still got $100,000 :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue May 18, 2010 11:02 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Luvfest7 wrote:
treehugger wrote:

I know :roll: :x That goes to show something about human nature. People are ok with you if you lie and back-stab others, so long as you don't do it to them. Sad! :(

Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

treehugger wrote:
Luvfest7 wrote:
treehugger wrote:

I know :roll: :x That goes to show something about human nature. People are ok with you if you lie and back-stab others, so long as you don't do it to them. Sad! :(

They should have listened to Sandra!!! His butt would have been long gone!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed May 19, 2010 5:07 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I couldn't believe how many people fell under his spell. Sandra had him figured out all along. I am glad she won for that reason alone!

Fri May 21, 2010 3:04 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

This diatribe is making me feel drunk. WTF are you guys talking about? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 21, 2010 3:07 pm Profile WWW
 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next