Last visit was: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:10 am It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:10 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Frankie Toler 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Frankie Toler
Hey people just a quick little update ...as I write this he is being flown back to the hospital!! Please say a prayer for him he is one of the BEST people I have ever known!! Surviving the liver transplant is tough enough let alone several setbacks he has suffered through!! Something wrong with his hemoglobulin?? SO this has been a prob since he had one of several surgeries since NOVEMBER last yr! He never complains and is always upbeat despite the fact that I know he is in a lot of pain!!! He told me when I was telling him about all the home invasions :lol: just start talking to them if they break in (about all of the BS and soap oprea stuff I go thru in a day)& they will quickly leave and apologize and was laughing his butt off...oh please PRAY for him he is so talented too and has done alot more musically then anyone really knows about but he is so down to earth that you would never even believe it!! So say a little prayer for him...Thank You and God Bless You All peace gma PS he and big bro Dangerous Dan Toler have written and composed some of the songs you will hear this coming weekend and never got credit for it???

Fri May 29, 2009 5:23 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Frankie Toler
Muleldy1 wrote:
Hey people just a quick little update ...as I write this he is being flown back to the hospital!! Please say a prayer for him he is one of the BEST people I have ever known!! Surviving the liver transplant is tough enough let alone several setbacks he has suffered through!! Something wrong with his hemoglobulin?? SO this has been a prob since he had one of several surgeries since NOVEMBER last yr! He never complains and is always upbeat despite the fact that I know he is in a lot of pain!!! He told me when I was telling him about all the home invasions :lol: just start talking to them if they break in (about all of the BS and soap oprea stuff I go thru in a day)& they will quickly leave and apologize and was laughing his butt off...oh please PRAY for him he is so talented too and has done alot more musically then anyone really knows about but he is so down to earth that you would never even believe it!! So say a little prayer for him...Thank You and God Bless You All peace gma PS he and big bro Dangerous Dan Toler have written and composed some of the songs you will hear this coming weekend and never got credit for it???

We all need to say a prayer for him. :cry:
We are so blessed to be healthly!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 29, 2009 5:33 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Prayer sent

Fri May 29, 2009 5:43 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Prayer said, candle lit... and support given for his family...

Fri May 29, 2009 7:00 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

AndieBee wrote:
Prayer said, candle lit... and support given for his family...

Amen.......AB.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat May 30, 2009 1:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Prayer said here too. Bible says where one or more are gathered He is there. I think we for sure have one or more gathered. :)

XOXOXOX BOS/SOS. truly blessed to be healthy...such a gift.

Sat May 30, 2009 1:10 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:) Got an update last night.....after 2 units of blood...still no change in his Hemo. level :cry: this is not a good thing at all!!!! Please keep those prayers coming! I will get another update later today.Peace & Love and Thanks for the prayers they are really appreciated!!! GOD BLESS ;)

Sun May 31, 2009 11:01 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Positive healing vibes being sent...

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Sun May 31, 2009 11:09 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

liketosmoke wrote:
Positive healing vibes being sent...

Ditto here!!

Sun May 31, 2009 11:36 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

My first time seeing Frankie was back in 1978 when he took Jaimos place in the ABB. It was the first time I met Rook and Dangerous Dan also. Ooh god the memories!!

Sun May 31, 2009 11:39 am Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next