Last visit was: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:25 am It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:25 am

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 My ex is a @$^%%^$%##!@@% 
Wanee Veteran

Post My ex is a @$^%%^$%##!@@%
i bring my kids home today after the wailers concert last night and she freaks on me, in front of the kids. really put a damper on the rest of the day.

just venting
i know 99% of you peeps are good and this is a good place to let off some steam. there is tons more to say how i feel but i think thats enough

thanks wanee people

Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: My ex is a @$^%%^$%##!@@%
Best thing to do is never talk bad about her in front of your kids.You let her be the bad guy.When they get older they will respect you twice as much!

Mon May 25, 2009 6:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i respect your venting! people on this board are quite respectable

Mon May 25, 2009 6:43 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Come on Davharry, give us a hug!!Then go back to the wifey and say can we not go to bed angry and perhaps settle this? Unless you are drunk of course. In that case just go to bed. We are your peeps, man! Wanee rules!!!!

Mon May 25, 2009 9:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
iluvtopanic wrote:
Best thing to do is never talk bad about her in front of your kids.You let her be the bad guy.When they get older they will respect you twice as much!

;) You have to get it off of your chest! I respect you for trying to be cool in front of the children!! That is the BEST thing believe me and they will Thank You, or Respect you later on down the road! And Hats off to you for getting this out! My ex would keep everything inside and then watch out when he finally exploded...Not a good situation at all!!!Won't get to all the details but I was divorced at 21 so I do think I did make the right move...despite his and the family pleas to"Stay together for the KIDS sake"!!!! I was the first person to get a divorce in the family but feel that I did the right thing for my girls! And it wasn't easy either! But I did survive with a few cells left in my brain :roll:

Mon May 25, 2009 11:29 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

thanks for the support you guys. im sure you all know how difficult seperation/divorce can be for an adult. its gotta be even tougher on kids, especially when their mom is nutz. shes diagnosed with bi polar and she freaks out at least once a month. i just wish i had my kids full time. Im a great dad and know the kids are better off with me!!!!!
anyway, thnaks again
its nice to know people who i dont know are supportive.
Waiting for Wanee to have a good time and shut out all that negative stuff.

Tue May 26, 2009 12:10 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) That's what friends and famuley are for!! I blab alot but also a good listener...and don't jabber as much in person but I have a good ear so ....feel free and pray that all works out in the end! It is SO HARD on ALL!!! PEACE AND POSITIVE VIBES TO YOU AND ALL...NO BITCHING FROM ME unless I see a big snake or a spidey then you will hear me echooing through the woods :shock: :lol:

Tue May 26, 2009 12:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

My ex step mom and the mother of my wonderful brother is a total NUT job too. She is also bipolar and has many other issues as well. My dad gave up everything including house/farm land (been in the family for hundreds of years)/ and lots of money to get my brother. We lived in a double wide that also doubled for his office for a few months. We were never so happy as to not have to deal with her 24/7. This was about 10 years ago and my brother is now 21 and a well adjusted, wonderful, caring, loving soul. If you can't tell I could go on and on and on about him but I will save you all the glorious details. :D Fact of the matter is that my dad always did what he knew was best for us and that is what we remember...the crazy step mom has proven herself to be just that, crazy. She has faded away and he no longer has contact with her. He tried for years to maintain contact with her but she would always flake and leave him all dressed up in the front room waiting on her to come pick him up and would never show. I tell you she is lucky I never ran into her in a dark alley. All you can do is be the best dad that you can - which is what you are doing, as Iluvtopanic said it best, they will respect you and remember it. Much love to you - I know it was hard on my dad...but sometimes in life there are things worse than divorce...living with a complete nut job who is not stable.

Hang in there...it gets better.

Tue May 26, 2009 12:23 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

davharry2001 wrote:
i bring my kids home today after the wailers concert last night and she freaks on me, in front of the kids. really put a damper on the rest of the day.

just venting
i know 99% of you peeps are good and this is a good place to let off some steam. there is tons more to say how i feel but i think thats enough

thanks wanee people

Huh! Did you marry my ex-wife? :o

Tue May 26, 2009 12:24 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

your right, im all teary eyed now!! i love my kids and would do anything, anything for them. thanks for the kind words

and no, i m prett sure i married a different crazy person

Tue May 26, 2009 12:27 pm Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next