Last visit was: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:01 pm It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:01 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 Another great Captain Beyond video 
Wanee Lover

Post Another great Captain Beyond video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFfzUdNjwQc

Tue May 26, 2009 12:48 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Another great Captain Beyond video
Awsome pete. That 1st rec was i favorite of ours back then. Remembering a car crowded with partying friends and the stereo on max volyme and Captain Beyond ;). They did no tours to Europe as far as I know and this videoclick was the first moving pics I've seen with them. Seems like they very well managed to dp the songs live. Drummer Bobby Caldwell wrote more or less all the numbers on the first rec but had left the group when the 2nd was released. That one didn't measure up the 1st at all in my opinion.

Tue May 26, 2009 2:55 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Another great Captain Beyond video
Pete, read you first posting now. I do try to push some artist that are far to anonymous (in my humble opinion but I've got great taste ;) ) to the music community out there as well. Captain Beyond is one of them. We've probably got the same disease (me and the wife seperated though) :?

Tue May 26, 2009 3:02 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]