Last visit was: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:06 pm It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:06 pm

[ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Golf carts 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Golf carts
whole lot of love wrote:
now im confused special rules for wanne?? patch and paste "What you don't need to bring with you or do while your here:
•Illegal drugs •Weapons of any kind •Pets •Fireworks •Glow sticks •Unauthorized vending •Beer kegs •Motorized or non-motorized transportation: scooters, bicycles, golf carts, ATV's, motor scooters, rollerblades, skateboards, powered skateboards and several not listed here. Walk, its healthier for you and your fellow concertgoers. •Valuables" no golf carts? comments?

Most people seem to confuse 'NEED TO BRING' with 'ALLOWED TO BRING' ..............

Two totally separate things... Carts ARE allowed. One doesnt NEED them however.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:04 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

whole lot of love wrote:
now im confused special rules for wanne?? patch and paste "What you don't need to bring with you or do while your here:
•Illegal drugs •Weapons of any kind •Pets •Fireworks •Glow sticks •Unauthorized vending •Beer kegs •Motorized or non-motorized transportation: scooters, bicycles, golf carts, ATV's, motor scooters, rollerblades, skateboards, powered skateboards and several not listed here. Walk, its healthier for you and your fellow concertgoers. •Valuables" no golf carts? comments?

Those rules are for inside the concert venue, Not the Camping area. :D

Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:15 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

When you guys say handicap credentials, do they accept just the tag or do you have to bring a lot of detail information? My dad was gonna give me his tag to bring with me, but he wont be showing up on Friday and i'm leaving Wednesday to come up there...would hate to have to pay the $200 fee or leave cart sitting outside gate until he gets there on Friday (yikes!).

Anybody have experience with bringing a cart with handicap tag? Being as though he isn't getting there until Friday I guess I could have him drive the truck and ill bring the car, but that also means I wont have the cart until Friday! BAH!

Thanks guys!

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:58 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Who's getting the cart with the big duck on it? AlwYs cracks me up

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:06 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Bumpidy bump bump, gonna start packing tomorrow to leave Wed hopefully someone can shed some light on my question from above .... puuhhhleeeasseeee

And thank you. :)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

Call the park direct tripflex. They will have the definitive answer for you, unlike live Nation!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:04 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

The park and the place howland is sold out. If anyone knows of another rental place, please put it here!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:02 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

tripflex wrote:
When you guys say handicap credentials, do they accept just the tag or do you have to bring a lot of detail information? My dad was gonna give me his tag to bring with me, but he wont be showing up on Friday and i'm leaving Wednesday to come up there...would hate to have to pay the $200 fee or leave cart sitting outside gate until he gets there on Friday (yikes!).

Anybody have experience with bringing a cart with handicap tag? Being as though he isn't getting there until Friday I guess I could have him drive the truck and ill bring the car, but that also means I wont have the cart until Friday! BAH!

Thanks guys!

I have never dealt with this personally, but der wuz one nem RedNecky types, with a cart in his truck that showed up to the country festival one time, and they just told him he had to leave it there until he could prove he had insurance, so I dont see why it wouldnt be the same for you. You may have to just go back up there when pops shows up. Ask when you get there bring the window hanger handicapp thing and see what happens. Its always better to beg for forgiveness than ask permission.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:18 am Profile
 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11