Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:14 pm It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:14 pm

[ 246 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Lets talk Panic! 
Wanee Lover

Post Lets talk Panic!
Well Ive been away from the forum and out of touch with you guys.I have luckly been working 6 days a week for the last 4 months with not much time for anything else.Widespread Panic just keeps getting better every time I see them.You would think after 20 years and over 100 shows they would become old hat to me,not this band.Debbie and I saw tunes for tots show,Alpharetta shows,was going to tally but show got cancelled,and St.Augustine show.I cant really pick a favorite!The crowds were all Kind and giving and such a blast to be around.The second night Alpharetta show was Killer.Neil Youngs Like a hurricane are you kidding me JB sounded just like Neil and Jimmy just tore that song to shreds.I hopeto see you guys at the next show.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:39 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Lets talk Panic!
I was at the Sat show in Alpharetta and thought it was magical! Okay Fantastic, The Best... :shock: So I got tickets to Dec 10 w/ Jimmy Herring at the Playhouse. See you there?

Can you get the 411 if they will be playing WANEE next year?

WANEE WANEE WANEE

p&l

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:39 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Iluvtopanic, its so good to hear from you. It has been a while! We were also at Tunes for Tots and both Alpharetta shows. All three nights were great. Like a Hurricane was a highlight for me as well. I have to agree Panic just keeps bringing it. Every show is one of the best I've seen it seems. Too bad we didn't run into you. Was your brother with you? Sure would love to see you guys. Let us know if you will be at the Herring show at the Variety in Dec. We will be there looking for Atlanta Hippie who will be hanging from the balcony so I can find her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Panic on bro!

Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:11 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

hey yo!!! got my first Panic show here in KC and LOOOOOVED IT!! great music, great fans, great people, great dancing music, and damnation when is my NEXT SHOW?!!!

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:50 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Panic's playing Denver for NYE this year. Yay! :D

...but...

I'm going to be out of town. Boo! :x

Pretty bummed about this because it means I most likely won't get a Panic show again until Wanee - I'm counting on them being with us again.

Glad you had a great first show, Owlie. Panic has that magic effect on me - when I see them, I just want more and more and more. More music, more dancing, more guitars.

There comes a redeemer/and he slowly too fades away/There follows a wagon behind him/that's loaded with clay /and the seeds that were silent/all burst into bloom and decay/The night comes so quiet and it's close on the heels of the day

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:08 am Profile
Wanee Fan

W.P. knocked my socks off at last year's Wanee . I got on board with this band really late ( 2005 ) , and that was my first time seeing them live . I was turned on to them when my brother-in-law brought his " Everyday " CD along for our 5 hr. trip from our home in Moultrie , Ga. down to Tampa for the Outback Bowl . It's all we listened to that entire weekend , and we had bunches of other stuff in the CD wallet .

Everyday is one of those must-have-on-desert-island albums for me .... rock solid all the way through . Back to last year's show , Sewing Machine , Pleas , Jack , and Slippin' Into Darkness w/Luther Dickinson were the highlights . I hope those guys show up again this year . They were worth the price of admission by themselves .

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

any of yall going to nolaween?

Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

thedude420 wrote:
any of yall going to nolaween?

Only in my dreams! :cry: But hopefully in the flesh next year ;)

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:07 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

owllover wrote:
hey yo!!! got my first Panic show here in KC and LOOOOOVED IT!! great music, great fans, great people, great dancing music, and damnation when is my NEXT SHOW?!!!

Sooooo glad you got a great first show! Panic is the shizzzzznittt! I only wish I could have been there sharing it with ya! Not even sure when our next show will be. Halloween in New Orleans is the ultimate, always a great run. But we can't do it this year. Maybe next year, so plan it a year in advance and lets do Panic Nolaween 2011, whaddya say?

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:16 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Dang Treehugger I wished we could have met up with you guys at least at one of those shows.We love to party with Good People!!!Debbie and I were solo for these shows and met a whole bunch of new Panic friends.My brothers B-Day was that weekend and I guess they had other plans.Im shooting for JB and friends in Jan for our next show unless a after Thanksgiving show is announced soon.I heard a rumor about maybe Ashville but nothing concrete.Owly I too am happy that you gave Panic a try and that you had a great time.I looked at the setlist for that show and all I can say is WOW!!!!.I say lets all pray that Widespread plays Wanee again and we all meet down front on the rail.Ill show yall my new dance moves.You wont be able to stop laughing. :D

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:09 pm Profile
 [ 246 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next