Last visit was: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:11 am It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:11 am

[ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next
 Lets talk Panic! 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Lets talk Panic!
We need to try and be all together and up close for Panic Thurs night. I realize this will be some feat to accomplish at Wanee because trying to plan s#%t at festivals is a hassle and usually doesn't work out very well. But if we can pull this off it will be sooooo much fun and the band will hear us sing Happy Birthday to JB. Who is in??? And how do we make it happen???

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:11 am Profile
Wanee Master

We're Game!!! One of us needs to collect phone numbers to create a Hippie alert Text system to keep us all apprised of our endevoures!! ;)

ImageImageImage

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:15 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

My buddy Jon from Berkeley Ca and his friend Mike, were the 2 guys who organized the "Happy Birthday JB", on the rail, at the HOB Orlando for that 6show, mini tour run. Birthday hats, party favors, confetti etc He got a BIG kick out of it. Lots of smiles and his face turned a lil pink lol

You can actually hear some of the Happy Birthday song turned up really loud on some of the auds.....

Its been done a bunch of times. But not at wanee.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:17 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

im down for that, although i wont have my cellphone on, but we can manage

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:17 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

We have tried meet ups like this before and it never seems to actually happen. I say one of those long sticks with something unique on top that we can all see would be a good idea, I think they call them rage sticks or something like that???? We talked about this in an earlier thread. I think I will get some pvc pipe and make one. Any ideas of what should go on top????

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 am Profile
Wanee Master

treehugger wrote:
We have tried meet ups like this before and it never seems to actually happen. I say one of those long sticks with something unique on top that we can all see would be a good idea, I think they call them rage sticks or something like that???? We talked about this in an earlier thread. I think I will get some pvc pipe and make one. Any ideas of what should go on top????

a huge laminated BOS/SOS poster!!! :)

ImageImageImage

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:24 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Yep that works. I will talk to my other half and see if he can print one at work on their oversized printer. Should be able to get it laminated at Office Depot.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:38 am Profile
Wanee Pro

RAGEEEEEEEE STICK!

I'm gonna have something weird on a bamboo pole with green light-up wire wrapped around it. I was thinking about making a big light up Note Eater for the festival! This will make it easy to find me heh :lol:

I wish I had been at 10/30/10. I BLEW IT!
I was at voodoo watching Ozzy. Because I had never seen him and wanted to scratch him off my bucketlist since he's lived way longer than he should have already.

He was okay, but if I had known what WSP's setlist was gonna be there is no way I woulda missed it!

Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

iluvtopanic wrote:
When the boys play on Thurs. at Wanee it will be JB's birthday.The last show on his birthday was at the HOB in orlando and a group of us wore birthday hats and sang happy birthday when he came on stage.The band got a kick out of that!I say we do the same again anyone with me? 8-)

Hey, I was at that show too ;) At the start of the show, JB said something like " I like those lids "

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:42 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

:idea: so, if Panic has the Peach stage at 7pm lets say. Lets plan on meeting about 11am at the M & G site to start hydrating and to count heads to walk over together. we can all give our thoughts on an opener and who will sit it. ;)

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:51 pm Profile
 [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next