Last visit was: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:17 am It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:17 am

[ 4 posts ] 
 TTB at Red Rocks 8/5/16 
Wanee Fan

Post TTB at Red Rocks 8/5/16
Hello everyone. I know this is a wanee forum but i'm reaching out everywhere I can think of for help. Wife and I are headed to Colorado to celebrate 10 years of wedded bliss and were planning to catch a show at Red Rocks. I'm a bonehead and didn't buy tickets in time for the show before they sold out. Looking for a line on 2 tickets for TTB on 8/5. I now they are online at stubhub and other sites but they have lost their minds over pricing and fees. If you know somebody in the area or purchased tickets and had plans change let me know. I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount over face, but not double.

Thanks in Advance!

Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:52 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: TTB at Red Rocks 8/5/16
good luck roller it will be well worth it :)

Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Try the Cash or Trade website (cashortrade.org). A great community of fans selling & buying tix for no more than face + original seller fees. Lots of times you can score at face only, and the seller eats the fees. Good people there, they run a tight ship and boot scammers and scalpers right quick. I got awesome floor seats to Dead & Co at Fenway this past weekend from CoT.

Best of luck to you, and congrats on the 10yr anniversary! :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:08 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Holy carp, I just looked... CoT has only buyers for Red Rocks TTB :?

Maybe hit the lot early and score in person? Risky, but you might get lucky. I'd do that, and have a real good Plan B lined up for you and your lady, if you get skunked.

Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:12 am Profile
 [ 4 posts ]