Last visit was: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:47 am It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:47 am

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 question about electricity 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: question about electricity
liketosmoke wrote:
We will share our electricity with you, but you will have to give it back to the community in positive vibes.

hahahhaha
:lol: Good One!! I have used these soaps for yrs and they are great! Was stuck down in the Keys yrs ago during the gas wars...and we even had to use it to brush our teeth with (the peppermint) I still use it today not in place of tooth paste just saying you can .....DO NOT GET this in your eyes stings like hell!!! But all of their products I would imagine are pretty good? I have used several of the soaps even on pets too...anyhow Try it you might like it!! It is good stuff!!! Peace ;) I have very sensitive skin too and it doesn't bother it at all...I either use this or Nutrogena products... ;)

Tue May 26, 2009 8:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

*never mind...I hadn't read the rest of the post.

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Tue May 26, 2009 9:13 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Positive vibes it is then! Worth the price of admission! Thanks to all, looking forward to this adventure!

Tue May 26, 2009 10:45 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Calypsomamma wrote:
None yet but was going to go t o Ada'a health food. Figured they would have something for me. This link a good one?
I recently saw Dr Bronners in Target too! Not the variety that a whole foods etc..has but if in a pinch they did have a few different varities! 18-1 pure hemp-Peppermint Pure Castile Soap is made with organic oils only and is 100% money back ... it might also help ward off the bugs? :o Good Stuff...........ALL IS ONE!!!! ;) I buy the gallon size as we use it all of us!!!! Makes for a soothing rub too! Just read the label!!!

Wed May 27, 2009 6:49 am Profile
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3