Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:07 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:07 am

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Rented an extra RV and need someone to rent it! 
Wanee Gnome

Post Rented an extra RV and need someone to rent it!
My boyfriend rented a rediculously nice RV for Wanee through a company in Sarasota, FL.

The rental is for a 31' 2008 Jamboree that sleeps 8. He was laid off recently, and we can't afford the rental. The RV place told us they will not refund, regardless of a lost job or not, unless we find someone else to rent it for that weekend. Please, we need all the help we can get.

The website for the rental is : http://campbellrv.com/rental-fleet.asp

Please send this out to anyone you know who hasnt gotten an RV yet, maybe something can be worked out. Post it on other boards, whatever you have to do.

Thanks-

Shorty.

Tue May 26, 2009 4:32 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Rented an extra RV and need someone to rent it!
Be VERY careful!

Tue May 26, 2009 4:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
what do they rent for nowadays...that is why i ended up buying one? I will try to help you ??If You want? Peace gma

Tue May 26, 2009 7:21 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

RvrRat wrote:
Be VERY careful!

There is no cause for worry, as we can not get our money back with out having someone else rent it. The rv is perfect, we just can't afford to rent it. The darn company insists on us finding someone else to rent it or else we lose our full deposit, which unfortunately for us, was rather large.

We just want you to contact the RV company directly. We just wanted to let people know from this area who may want it so that we aren't screwed and someone else can enjoy it.

Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

bump!!! great opportunity to stay out of the heat and rain..please pass the word along.. ;)

Wed May 27, 2009 8:35 pm Profile
Wanee Master

How about posting a price range? That way people know if they can even afford to inquire.

Wed May 27, 2009 8:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
How about posting a price range? That way people know if they can even afford to inquire.

It is pretty pricey ...but MR Campbell will work with you...ONE of my daughters :lol: knows him!! It is like 900+ & UP deposit...check out the website...I would take it but?? Dam vet wants their money holding Lizzy's ashes for ransom :x :cry: :shock: :shock: The SOBS I could hve bought a house with what I have spent with this place in the last 2yrs alone!!!!! They want in excess of 8k by the 29th :shock: :cry: :o :roll: Good Luck people..... I have nver had probs with them before either? But Such is life..... hell I could have bought another RV with $$$ spent up there...... Anyhow if a few people could get together it isn't too bad of a deal...compared to what the elements will be like RAIN, SKEETERS gators and who knows what else lurks in the night?

Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Muleldy1 wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

It is pretty pricey ...but MR Campbell will work with you...ONE of my daughters :lol: knows him!! It is like 900+ & UP deposit...check out the website...I would take it but?? Dam vet wants their money holding Lizzy's ashes for ransom :x :cry: :shock: :shock: The SOBS I could hve bought a house with what I have spent with this place in the last 2yrs alone!!!!! They want in excess of 8k by the 29th :shock: :cry: :o :roll: Good Luck people..... I have nver had probs with them before either? But Such is life..... hell I could have bought another RV with $$$ spent up there...... Anyhow if a few people could get together it isn't too bad of a deal...compared to what the elements will be like RAIN, SKEETERS gators and who knows what else lurks in the night?

Mr. Campbell is soooooo nice, thats why it sucks we can't afford to rent it anymore. I hope a few people can get it together so everyone could have a happier Wanee. Keep spreading the word please. Smiles all around.

Wed May 27, 2009 9:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:) Am still not out of the picture totally here and will spread the idea around here to all that I know that are going and theyre are a bunch of us..tomorrow night is like a party in dwntwn bradenton, bands,vendors food etc...so hopefully we will get there? Aren't you in SRQ? You should come down and check it out weather permitting?? Peace Gma

Wed May 27, 2009 10:35 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Sounds awesome! I will hit it up on my way to see the Legendary JCs tomorrow night up at Skippers Smokehouse. I will keep hope alive that someone (maybe even your friends) will rent that RV. ;)

Thu May 28, 2009 2:16 pm Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next