Last visit was: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 am It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 am

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The REAL Schedule 
Wanee Peach

Post Re: The REAL Schedule
I went in 2007 and 2005 and Iv've been to two MagFests there also. In 2007 there were a lot of cops driving around the lake area and through campsites. I heard there were a lot of arrests on pot possession. I guess you just have to keep in on the downlow as they say. It's not like Hookahville last weekend here in Ohio where people are openly firing up and gobbling mushrooms just about everywhere including the concert area. But Wanee is still my favorite because the campground is beautiful (as is the Mushroom stage) and the talent is unbeatable.

Wed May 27, 2009 11:57 am Profile
Wanee Fan

gregboyer wrote:
I went in 2007 and 2005 and Iv've been to two MagFests there also. In 2007 there were a lot of cops driving around the lake area and through campsites. I heard there were a lot of arrests on pot possession. I guess you just have to keep in on the downlow as they say. It's not like Hookahville last weekend here in Ohio where people are openly firing up and gobbling mushrooms just about everywhere including the concert area. But Wanee is still my favorite because the campground is beautiful (as is the Mushroom stage) and the talent is unbeatable.

are you from florida greg? knew a greg boyer once, small world, common name I know. I did see Ohio...

Wed May 27, 2009 12:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

gregboyer wrote:

Gotcha! Didn't get to make 07 was off having a baby. The nerve of her. :lol: Going to have to check out Hookaville. Wanee id my favorite too. Doesn't get better.

Wed May 27, 2009 12:57 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

don't lynch me but.... Magfest is my favorite. It is sooooooooooooo chill.

Wed May 27, 2009 1:07 pm Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2