Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:58 pm It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:58 pm

[ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 63  Next
 Lets get to know each other 2011 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Lets get to know each other 2011
First name? Christopher
Where from?: PA
Male/Female?: male
Been to Wanee before?: No - but I've been known to hit a few festies. Kicking off the 2012 season w/ Wanee !
Why does thread say 2011?

What do you do for a living?: Network Janitor

Play any instruments?: na

Finally, what is it about music that brought you here? It's the international language - some claim it's love ...others say laughter... but I'm pretty sure it's music.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:22 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

lockstar wrote:
First name? Christopher
Where from?: PA
Male/Female?: male
Been to Wanee before?: No - but I've been known to hit a few festies. Kicking off the 2012 season w/ Wanee !
Why does thread say 2011?

What do you do for a living?: Network Janitor

Play any instruments?: na

Finally, what is it about music that brought you here? It's the international language - some claim it's love ...others say laughter... but I'm pretty sure it's music.

Welcome Lockstar! I'm also a WaneeVirgin ;)

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:26 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Welcome Lockstar, this thread has just continued on since 2011, instead of a new one being started...

Staring blindly into space, Getting up to splash my face
Wanting just to stay awake, Wond'ring how much I can take
Should I try to do some more, 25 or 6 to 4'

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:30 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hey ya'll. I'm Byron from Tennesse. I turn 35 on April 21, so I'm excited to celebrate with lots of kind folks and funky tunes at my first Wanee!. I am an RN as a civilian and also Army Reserves. I'm heavily in to Dead and Furthur. First show was 4/20/95 Memphis. Haven't been the same since. Love some ABB and DT. North Mississippi Allstars are at the top of my list and Buddy Guy is my Guitar Hero. This line up is covering it all for me. I play and and plan on having an acoustic at my camp so come by and jam for a spell. peace

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Howdy & Welcome, lockstar.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Welcome broham.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:00 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

mike12859 wrote:
Since we're all like-minded and friendly folks (plus I'd like to see a little more activity on the board), let's do one of those tell-us-about-yourself threads.

Alrighty, so getting formal "virtual" introductions outta the way :D Tony and Christina from Pensacola, FL. 1st time Wanee'ers, been to SOS for Bear Creek a couple times and always love everything about it. Love some ABB, Dead, Railroad Earth, James Brown and the JB's, Umphrey's, FUNK, pretty much anything nola insprired... the list could go on and on. Good beer, good friends, good music... what could be better???! Looking very much forward to the 19th!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 am Profile
Wanee Lover

tonyj. wrote:
Alrighty, so getting formal "virtual" introductions outta the way :D Tony and Christina from Pensacola, FL. 1st time Wanee'ers, been to SOS for Bear Creek a couple times and always love everything about it. Love some ABB, Dead, Railroad Earth, James Brown and the JB's, Umphrey's, FUNK, pretty much anything nola insprired... the list could go on and on. Good beer, good friends, good music... what could be better???! Looking very much forward to the 19th!

Welcome Tony/Christana!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Welcome to the Forum, Tony & Christina. :)

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:16 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Capt Brian wrote:
tonyj. wrote:

Welcome Tony/Christana!

mushdaddy wrote:
Welcome to the Forum, Tony & Christina. :)

Well thank you very much!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:42 pm Profile
 [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 63  Next