Last visit was: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:50 am It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:50 am

[ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Owllover wins funniest forum member ... prize suggestions 
Wanee Peach

Post Re: Owllover wins funniest forum member ... prize suggestions
I agree that Owllover is the funniest- then calypsomama- but insofar as the sweetest, kindest person- Andie wins the prize.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:48 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

PIE.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Fareegrl wrote:
I agree that Owllover is the funniest- then calypsomama- but insofar as the sweetest, kindest person- Andie wins the prize.

Awwwwwwwwwww! Not me, nice things should happen to nice people. Nice things are just coming back around to you Fareegirl. :D

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:29 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

That would be the prize to win really. What a statement!!
AndieBee wrote:
Fareegrl wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwww! Not me, nice things should happen to nice people. Nice things are just coming back around to you Fareegirl. :D

Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Hey, I accidentally :o posted a silly picture of Owlie on Post a Pic. She is being funny in it.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I say we give her $5,000

Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:52 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I have to tell a little story on our girl, Owlie!

It was mid-day Saturday and I had been up visiting with the Owl crew at the Peach Stage. I had moved down 50 feet or so....I don't know why, it's just something I do. I saw a group of Feat Family folks walking my way and was greeted by SteveSea with a high five and 5 seconds of 'How ya doin'. Steve still had all of his lammies on from the LF show earlier. As I saw them wind thru the crowd, I saw Owlie rushing thru the crowd in their direction. When she got to Steve she grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards her. She then started leafing thru his lammies to see who he was on OUR board here. It was a 'hoot'. The people around me didn't know what I was lookin at and when I busted out laughin they must thought I was trippin! I wish I had a video! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:29 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Great story River Rat. I have a bunch.....of course, I spent the most time. But the thing that sticks in my head is on Saturday nite, we were all at her campsite. She knew that I was leaving Sunday morning and hadnt seen the lake yet. I was watching her and she went over to Brett and was telling him that we need to go to the lake. He was like, "Uh, I dont think so....it is dark. What are we going to see?" and I looked at Amy and she got this look on her face like she had just discovered something and yells out, "OMG, IT IS A F'N CONSPIRACY!!" Then her eyes are looking upwards to the right like she is figureing something out and she adds, "NOBODY WANTS ME TO GO TO THE LAKE!!" It was so funny I thought I was going to die.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:45 pm Profile
 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7