Last visit was: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 pm It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
 Hey man, have you ... 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hey man, have you ...
We bumped in to the wandering photog marky as he was out snapping pics of wanee events and he mentioned something about looking for his ham sandwich and a long night of partying. Looking forward to more of those candid shots marky.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I like how the second picture they both have beverages in their hands. That often helps me figure things out/find things I'm looking for.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:59 pm Profile
Site Admin

They did sir - thank you very much. Let me know if you want any of the ones I have at full size.

And that offer is for anyone that wants any. I have "borrowed" some of the pics posted here on the forum for our site to keep them all in one place so I can show them off to people and please feel free to download or PM me for any of the originals you want.

AccuRadio

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:02 pm Profile
Site Admin

beerpolice wrote:
I like how the second picture they both have beverages in their hands. That often helps me figure things out/find things I'm looking for.

Full strength Jack in mine which was my fuel to make it over to home base for a fill-up on the 101.

AccuRadio

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

waneelover wrote:
Full strength Jack in mine which was my fuel to make it over to home base for a fill-up on the 101.

That 101 was a God send.....didn't have to tote stuff to the party....It was there waiting.....Thanks mike12859!

Last edited by RvrRat on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:06 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

waneelover wrote:
They did sir - thank you very much. Let me know if you want any of the ones I have at full size.

And that offer is for anyone that wants any. I have "borrowed" some of the pics posted here on the forum for our site to keep them all in one place so I can show them off to people and please feel free to download or PM me for any of the originals you want.

I started a topic on this...but did y'all happen to take any pictures of us playing frisbee/soccer in the mud on saturday? I'd really like to get a picture of that.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:07 pm Profile
Site Admin

We didn't - sorry. I missed so many great moments and I told myself I was going to be better this year and take more. I think part of my problem is that I get caught up in the "kodak moment", lose myself and enjoy what is going on with whoever it is happening to. I would have got pics of the nekkid dude with the banner on but I was feelin' his joy and laughing with the wife too hard. At least dwave had his wits about him. (the jack and 101 didn't help the cause at all!)

AccuRadio

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:13 pm Profile
 [ 7 posts ]