Last visit was: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:09 am It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:09 am

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 No Mo Bull s#%t 
Wanee Veteran

Post No Mo Bull s#%t
ok, time for the family to band together. no more mention of him, dont even reply to his posts and dont even read threads he starts. add him to your foe list and then this should pass.
i admit i wanted to give him second third and 4th chances but he continued to ocer step limits.
i also encouraged him by responding to his threads and posts.

so , WHO IS WITH ME.????

Last edited by davharry2001 on Tue May 26, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: moe silence
I am with you 100% HOWEVER now that LTS, OWLLVR are not here it is time that if the ADM DON'T DO SOMETHING (They have to know who this person is that is HARRASSING US!) I just might say screw this whole thing LIFE IS TOO SHORT for all of this BS!!!! And to think that I bought 10 fKING tickets to maybe have some lunatic mess or shall I say try to mess with me or my family....I think NOT!!!! I have gone way out of my way and am now losing my patience with this trivial BS...........Am seriously thinking about GIVING my tickets away!!!! I don't want people to have to HAVE MY BACK and believe me I DO have them in my company!!!!! I HAVE BIG BOYS WITH ME and God forbid my daughter finds out all of this stuff she will NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY!! I am seriously thinking about calling GREGG but why should he get invovled with this stuff??? SO I will try to MAINTAIN my composure as I was raised to hold my head up high and yes I do have Pride and am a person with DIGNITY!!!! BUT ADM Better check this whole scene out or they will be losing a lot of money and so will LIVE NATION!!!!!!!! Peace all!!!

Fri May 22, 2009 9:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

davharry2001 wrote:
ok, time for the family to band together. no more mention of him, dont even reply to his posts and dont even read threads he starts. add him to your foe list and then this should pass.
i admit i wanted to give him second third and 4th chances but he continued to ocer step limits.
i also encouraged him by responding to his threads and posts.

so , WHO IS WITH ME.????

this is the only thing that works....do it!

Fri May 22, 2009 9:43 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Y'arrrrrrrrrr

and he is already on my foes list

Fri May 22, 2009 10:06 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

bump

Sat May 23, 2009 7:44 am Profile
Wanee Peach

no disrespect muleldy but.....call gregg? give away your tickets? live nation loose money? this is just a forum right? no actuall touch with reality. :arrow:
besides wanee is less than 2 weeks. this dude didnt even deserve a thread.

Sat May 23, 2009 10:29 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Yup Igonre

Last edited by mike12859 on Sat May 23, 2009 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 23, 2009 10:34 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) I understand this and would not bother Gregg, however I had had about enough of this persons BS! And what I meant about losing money was I have been trying to sell their (SMP) lifetime memberships to my friends and famiy!! I was going to buy into it but had emergency situations here that left me no options to do so at this time..however in the future I might still consider it?? If I go! Live Nation is a BIG business as you all know.. I spend quite a bit with them as they pretty much RUN this area from Ball games to festivals etc...and I did not start this thread and yes this person doesn't even deserve it!!JMO Yesterday was foggy had been in hospital for some testing that required me being knocked out...guess I should have listened to my discharge orders Make no decisions, Do not operate machinary..(pc's??) etc..so was kind of flippy! I do remember grabbing my phone in the recovery area as it kept alerting to me Messages!! I couldnt even see yet but I tried like hell!! peace all :lol:

Sat May 23, 2009 10:44 am Profile
Wanee Peach

in the fine print it said. do not attempt forum responses. ha. jk. on a side note. maybe this awful weather here in fl will go away. now that you know who is getting i-g-n-o-r-e-d.

Sat May 23, 2009 10:57 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Yeah, we do need the rain but enough is enough already, I think we are through the worst of it and am looking forward to blue skies from here on in...

Sat May 23, 2009 11:06 am Profile
 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next