Last visit was: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 am It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 am

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Any Tampa People Going? 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Any Tampa People Going?
My sister and I are coming from South Tampa, arriving sometime Thursday. :!: :!:

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:06 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Yeah baby, Tampa folks sounding off :D

We'll be heading North on I 75 Thursday afternoon from Seffner.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:10 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Coming from St. Pete and Sarasota Thursday afternoon.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:19 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I'll be coming from Vt ViaTampa/St pete ... Flying in driving up with ludite buddy

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:36 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

My wife & I will be coming from Tampa on Friday. Unfortunately we won't be camping this year (just going to buy a day pass) because we had planned a whitewater rafting trip in Tennessee starting that same weekend. We were sooooo bummed when they changed it from April to June. We had to at least squeeze in one day of Wanee though!!! See ya there!!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:39 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Coming from
Valrico on Friday....

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:13 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

2 Days and counting!!! I have a friends friend who has offered me a ride from Sarasota to WANEE which I am grateful for but [BEHOLD THE UNDERLYING TRUTH] there not offering me alot of room to bring the gear I like to camp with [wah!] you know Tent,BEER, FIREWOOD,BEER,food, BEER,Ice,BEER,grill, did I mention Beer? So if your reading this and going up THURSDAY A.M. from or passing by SRQ and have room for me n all of my s*^*! post a reply. $$ for petrol await you.....

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:50 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
GOT MULE? wrote:
2 Days and counting!!! I have a friends friend who has offered me a ride from Sarasota to WANEE which I am grateful for but [BEHOLD THE UNDERLYING TRUTH] there not offering me alot of room to bring the gear I like to camp with [wah!] you know Tent,BEER, FIREWOOD,BEER,food, BEER,Ice,BEER,grill, did I mention Beer? So if your reading this and going up THURSDAY A.M. from or passing by SRQ and have room for me n all of my s*^*! post a reply. $$ for petrol await you.....
My truck is still in the shop :twisted: :shock: And the lineup in this circus has been changing on a daily basis..Yeah I'm going! No can't go...I have no clue who but a definite 7 out of 10 ???? So far..don't know how we are all going to fit in a truck and small suv???? So sorry I can't help ya there MULE, but if I could I would...Good Luck and hopefully we will see you on the road :roll: :lol: MULE stickers on most cars!!! we will be towing a travel trailer about 26ft I think?? Peace and safe travels!!!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:57 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

No worries Its all good. I know you have a full rig but just thought id post just in case there is anyone camping or going solo that has the extra room. Looking forward to a great weekend, see you all there......

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:17 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

got mule!!
if you still need a ride my wife and i will be leaving from
north port at like 7.00 am on friday, just the two of us in a mini van. have plenty of extra room. hit me up , if we can help you out

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:44 pm Profile
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next