Last visit was: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:03 am It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:03 am

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 SOS PARTY 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: SOS PARTY
belloefelice wrote:
A Shot at noon is the perfect way to start our holiday! Woot!!!

btw, yes there were lots of pines. Damn Pines and Sage! :)
I forgot about the peacock feathers too...this broad had me thowing everything out of the house and then had to put salt all around the entryways and exits to the housse :lol: :shock: Oh My you will hve to read my book "DOGGIE DEAREST" that I was working on until I came here!! Dam peacocks on the fing roof...I forgot about those suckers...where's my gun!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 27, 2009 9:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

ill bring the bee bee's :)

Wed May 27, 2009 9:41 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

and the jello shots ?

Wed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

belloefelice wrote:
ill bring the bee bee's :)

No we aren't allowed to bring guns!! :o I have peacocks (well they belong next door but are always here to eat better chow!) and they like to play headgames with me on the ROOF..the other nite I said to my other half what in hell are the birds doing on theroof it sounded like they were wrestling we go outside shine a flashlight there a like 5coons after a oppossum on my roof..he came inside to get a different flshlite and then all you could see was eyes peeking out from behind the chimney..and the oppossum lay still he said well the coons killed it.. :shock: So we go to get the ladder and then shine the light and the oppussum and coons all gone... :lol: Thnk goodness it was just playing opossum!! Joke was on us!!! I am ready for this party people....shots hell we can start at breakfast..and I don't drink but am sure gonna fake it :lol:

Wed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

wow! craziness...so glad we dont have those here in NY

good thing about the guns not being aloud, cause im not a fan of guns and would of came empty handed on the bee bee's :)

Ill make jello shots without the liqour just for you mule :)

Wed May 27, 2009 10:02 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

belloefelice wrote:

good thing about the guns not being aloud, cause im not a fan of guns and would of came empty handed on the bee bee's :)

Cool I will make daiquiris for dessert! Breakfast of Wanee Champions!! I don't believe in guns either but the other half has a 9mm as we have had like 11 home invasions and two were within a few houses of ours..and in broaddaylite too (can't spell anymore) in just a matter of a few months and one lady was murdered ...nice town huh!!! :shock: we will party down, and do all kinds of PEACEFUL things right!!!

Wed May 27, 2009 10:16 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Yay SOS!

Just let me know where and when. I'll be driving down Friday morning, so I'll go straight there if necessary!

I was complaining to hubby that I was working the night before, so I wouldn't get an early start and would probably just be getting there at around noon or 1. His response: "Come on! Man up! Get up ass early, drive straight there and you can be there by 10. You have the rest of your life to sleep! You need to have fun!"

Sir! Yes Sir! :lol:

I tell you one thing; you tell me another. We walk away, maybe then shake hands...

Wed May 27, 2009 10:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Muleldy1 wrote:
belloefelice wrote:

Cool I will make daiquiris for dessert! Breakfast of Wanee Champions!! I don't believe in guns either but the other half has a 9mm as we have had like 11 home invasions and two were within a few houses of ours..and in broaddaylite too (can't spell anymore) in just a matter of a few months and one lady was murdered ...nice town huh!!! :shock: we will party down, and do all kinds of PEACEFUL things right!!!

well if that was happening near my home, id have guns for protection too. me and my roomate for now just have a large metal pole if anyone trying to come in.

Daquiries sounds delicious!

where abouts are you camping mule? Based on where i see, most people are on river road. We are camping at reese lake, where we camped last year and met lots of people, so we figured we stay in the same place this year :)

Wed May 27, 2009 10:19 pm Profile WWW
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2