Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:57 pm It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:57 pm

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Free Tickets.... 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Free Tickets....
That is one of the best things that anyone could have done for me right now. I am truly blessed, and I hope that a man who would help a total stranger like this gets many blessings in return. I cannot tell you how thankful that I really am.

Thank you!!

Sat May 30, 2009 8:05 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

f2photo wrote:
I have changed who I am awarding the tickets to... they were originally slated to go to fljen*, who emailed me and said she couldnt be at the show until late Friday, wasnt camping there and had to find a babysitter. Then she said she couldnt really meet me and to leave the tickets at the box office and she would get them. I sent her an email telling her I wasnt sure about all of this and she hasnt even read it yet. I was looking for these tickets to go to someone who wanted to go. And perhaps someone was trying to take advantage of my kindness. If that is true then you will find how quickly karma finds you and just how real it is. Instead the tickets are being given to R-Ne... this person is coming and will use the tickets for the entire show. I am sorry for the confusion, if any, created by this change.

Paul

Well that should bring you some good karma, after all we should all live by someone else's agenda. Congrats to R-Ne!!

Sat May 30, 2009 9:05 pm Profile
Site Admin

PNT wrote:
Well that should bring you some good karma, after all we should all live by someone else's agenda. Congrats to R-Ne!!

I'm a bit slow. You signed up to the forum to make this post but I don't get it. Please break it down for this slow Florida boy.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Sat May 30, 2009 9:24 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Karma means that we have a responsibility to act compassionately towards others. To fail to do so is to make negative karma for ourselves. Judgmental attitudes are negative mind-states which cause bad karma in and of themselves.

Sat May 30, 2009 9:27 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

To put in layman terms, even though the original act was selfless and came from a place of true giving, without reservation or rules, to become judgmental and decide that because the person receiving this act of selflessness did not deserve it, or should not be in receipt of this award, nullifies the act itself. While the person receiving the gift probably deserves it who are we as individuals to think that we can control Karma. The thought is just the opposite of what Karma is, or maybe not...I'm not a Buddhist, just an observer.

Sat May 30, 2009 9:36 pm Profile
Site Admin

PNT wrote:
Karma means that we have a responsibility to act compassionately towards others. To fail to do so is to make negative karma for ourselves. Judgmental attitudes are negative mind-states which cause bad karma in and of themselves.

My impression of the reason for the change is because the person who was slated was not even sure they would be able to attend. You seem a bit defensive about the decision that was made and I don't understand what triggered an immediate membership to voice your opinion. Do you have anything positive to contribute to the forum? Will you be at the meet and greet so you can educate me a bit more on karma?

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Sat May 30, 2009 9:42 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Why yes i did have something positive to contribute. I said Congrats to R-Ne. As luck or Karma would have it I will not be able to attend these shows. I am only as educated on Karma as anyone who takes the time to read about what it is, so I am sure you can educate yourself via google. I just think that maybe , just maybe Karma should have been left out of this whole thing, that's all. I do wish I could attend and meet everyone here. Just because I only registered today doesn't mean I have not been reading this forum. Until now I felt no need to express myself but I digress for I have no need to explain myself to you. I wish you and all here love and light and a wonderful time at the festival. Peace be amongst you all.

and good Karma too!

Sat May 30, 2009 9:51 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

My Karma gets 33 miles per gallon..

Sat May 30, 2009 10:47 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I'm still trying to figure out why someone who isn't even planing to attend the show is on this message board giving a good person, who is trying to help people grief about something that isn't their concern anyway. I don't think that they even understand what went on here. I still want to thank you for what you've done, just like I did when you were giving the tickets to someone else.

Sun May 31, 2009 8:57 am Profile
Wanee Lover

f2, no need to explain to anyone. Some people will try to make something negative out of the nicest things. We all know what you did and how kind it is. It's unbelievable that you even have to answer for it..

Good vibes coming to you when we meet....

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Sun May 31, 2009 9:04 am Profile
 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next