Last visit was: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:46 am It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:46 am

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Free Tickets.... 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Free Tickets....
Hi there, I am in DESPERATE need of tickets, I am willing to pay $150 for each. Preferably, I need two tickets, but my daughter is DYING to go, and if we could get these tickets it would make her year. When will you be giving these away. I would love to talk to you further, please email me at kamurphy90@yahoo.com

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Free Tickets....
Calypsomamma wrote:
Woot woot!!1 COngrat Re-ne!!! SO glad you get to come and your wife too if I remember right. I even looked for cheap tickets for you on CL. Found nothing worth posting. So happy you guys get to come now get a Bage past a picture and let's get on with the party!!! YEEEEEHAAWWWWWW!

Yes WL - I had thick fingers due to the alcohol. :) Thanks for pointing it out. XOXOXOXOXO LMAO!!! Can we please just go...all the people in the cubes around me know I am not being productive.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:24 pm Profile
 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8