Last visit was: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:37 am It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:37 am

[ 10 posts ] 
 Need Two tickets to Wanee!! 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Need Two tickets to Wanee!!
;) A new request was made to me by a lovely person and she needs two more tickets from So FL area? She is in south Sarasota so if anyone has extras please let me know and will forward this info to her!! yeah this party is growing everyday! Thanks Gma

Thu May 28, 2009 5:47 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Need Two tickets to Wanee!!
Hey there, I just found this sight and live in Sarasota. I am looking for a ticket myself but it would be easier for me to buy 2 or 3 at a time. tell your friend to get in touch with me as I have a dude selling 4 for a discount price if I buy together. Also I am working on a rideshare to get there as my car and license is in a time out at the moment. davezing at hotmail dot com

Fri May 29, 2009 8:57 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Hell I've been hunting 2 for weeks that don't cost 5 arms and 6 legs, good luck. Or if you find a block of 5 or so let me know I'm in.

Fri May 29, 2009 12:13 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

R-Ne wrote:
Hell I've been hunting 2 for weeks that don't cost 5 arms and 6 legs, good luck. Or if you find a block of 5 or so let me know I'm in.

i'm pulling for ya...yes,,i've seen your search,,,good vibes to you.

Fri May 29, 2009 12:16 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

GOT MULE? wrote:
Hey there, I just found this sight and live in Sarasota. I am looking for a ticket myself but it would be easier for me to buy 2 or 3 at a time. tell your friend to get in touch with me as I have a dude selling 4 for a discount price if I buy together. Also I am working on a rideshare to get there as my car and license is in a time out at the moment. davezing at hotmail dot com

OK sorry just seeing this now? It is the lady that is taking care of Frankie Toler that is looking for the ticks so I will call her and pass info along..we are over our limit as far as peeps (i have no clue how we are all goin to fit in the vehicles we will be packed in like sardines?? :lol: Or I would offer you a ride?? This lady is cool knows Gregg all the big wheels ....but she is a chrisitan and doesn't partake in partying etcc???I have only seen her a few times when I took Frankie to the doctor a while back..but you can ask her???she is a lovely lady just straight NO bulls#%t!!! Let me give her a call and find out the status of her ticket searching?? Just called her and got her voicemail and called Frankie and got his vmail too so as soon as i hear from her will pas the info along!!peace GMA

Fri May 29, 2009 12:25 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

No Worries. How far does one have to park there car from there actual campsite?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:52 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hi Muleldy1, I ended up purchasing tickets but didnt get any deal. I ended up purchasing on stub-hub and actually waiting for confirmation and delivery. I would vote for Hillari to get that free ticket from that cool dude waiting for the right vibe thats giving them away. Taking care of Frankie n all.., any updates on how he is doing? I am going to get up to Live Oak on Thursday a.m. one way or another but still havent quite figured out how! Im not worried though, something always comes up positive for those who expect it! Take care n keep the positive waves flowing!!!

Sun May 31, 2009 1:21 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

GOT MULE? wrote:
No Worries. How far does one have to park there car from there actual campsite?

5 feet..

Sun May 31, 2009 1:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

;) Got MULE, thanks I don't know how I skipped over this post? Hil has two tics I just had two peeps couldn't go and still might have one left?? Dam good thing people are wanting to go! I would give them to her but she knows my situation and they are not really for her! Gregg, was gracious enough to send her all access passes so she is good! She is truly a wonderful woman just real good people!!She called me last night and Frankie had to be admitted via LIFELINK as his hemoglobulin levels aren't right..I know a nurse that took care of him here a few weeks back and she said his spirits were good just having problems with all the meds and his blood? After the transplant they had to go back and do more surgery the duct was not working right he told me that surgery ws worse than the intial one! He really look great considering wht he has been through..but now they gave him 2units of bld yesterday and the levels still have not changed and that is NOT GOOD!! SO I will get a report later on this eve and let yall know how he is responding then.meantime please pray and in the picture post there is a video of Danny and Johnny T and Frankie is playing the drums!! Peace GMA

Sun May 31, 2009 4:52 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I have 1 VIP ticket for $300

205-369-4116 cell

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:40 pm Profile
 [ 10 posts ]