Last visit was: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 pm It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 pm

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Great schedule except....... 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Great schedule except.......
Yo Sir Headious,

I still can't get that sound of the space shuttle taking off after the Greensboro Dead show. Oh yeah, that was all the tanks going off in the parking lot!

Man what a night.

Fri May 29, 2009 8:31 am Profile
Wanee Fan

sir headious wrote:
GratefulBilly wrote:
my only conflict is that The Dead aren't coming :(

You should have gone on The Dead's Spring Tour. I saw the Greensboro, DC and Charlottesville shows and theywere all stellar.

My only complaint about the schedule is on Saturday. There's a 4 hour block of time until the Wailers play on the Mushroom Stage. Why not add something else back there? I also don't like they put Susan's time so close to Jorma. I love Susan but Jorma will be blissful. Aside from that well done to the promoters at Wanee headquarters.

I saw them in Chicago for Cinco de Mayo....absolutely fantastic!!! Phil got Unbroken Chain, Bobby got Weather Suite Report -> Let it Grow, Warren nailed it all night (see Golden Road) and the Rhthym Devils+Jeff were amazing, A-MA-ZING....I want to Rothbury, but I chose to Wanee instead, to hang out with all of you fine, music loving, friendly, beer drinkin, hell raisin brotha's and sista's

Fri May 29, 2009 10:57 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

petewhit wrote:
As far as my tastes are concerned the schedule looks super. I'm going to be able to see everyone I want to see with very little, if any, conflict. I do wish that the mushroom stage had more of my favorites. I am a big mushroom stage fan. Looking forward to seeing Jorma there though.

Drive-By Truckers will be the HIGHlite of the Mushroom Stage(IMHO)...If you have never been to a ROCK show... grab your ASS boys n girls...DBT,DBT,DBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri May 29, 2009 11:10 pm Profile WWW
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2