Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 pm

[ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
 The BEER Thread 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: The BEER Thread
Quote:
Never to be seen again...

that might be a good thing. i remember getting sloshed on it at a beach bar on the east coast.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Many a hangover from Iron $hitty!
:shock:

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:45 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I just heard about fat tire this weekend. I'm heading up to Wanee from central Fla, I'd like to go into GA. To get some. Does anyone know if there is a beer store on 129 just across the state line? Don't know how far past Wanee I'm willing to go to try it. My friend swears it's worth an hours drive. Is she right?

Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:09 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

i'm doing the same thing happycamper. i have haven't had fat tire in 2 years after moving to tampa from denver. look up Fat Tire - New Belgium Brewing they got a map of where they sell it

Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:14 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

I was in Ashville, NC this weekend and drank a couple of new beers I liked. One was called Catawba at the Thirsty monk Brewery + a cherry/ wheat beer that was 9.9% at The Tupoloa Honey Cafe. I went to Higland brewery and saw a great concert by a group called Custard Pie, a Led Zepland cover band and drank a belly full of their Galic Ale. Great weekend!

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:48 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Thanks for the suggestion srh791! According to the locater Its right at an hour round trip, so I'm gonna pick some up. I was in Denver in October and never heard if it till I got back. I guess if you can get it anytime you want it, it's no big deal.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:23 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Oakridge Sportsman wrote:
I was in Ashville, NC this weekend and drank a couple of new beers I liked. One was called Catawba at the Thirsty monk Brewery + a cherry/ wheat beer that was 9.9% at The Tupoloa Honey Cafe. I went to Higland brewery and saw a great concert by a group called Custard Pie, a Led Zepland cover band and drank a belly full of their Galic Ale. Great weekend!

Asheville is turning into the craft brewing mega scene on the east coast! Sierra Nevada is planning a new brewery in Mills River (just down the street from Asheville) and rumor has it a couple of other large craft brewers are looking there too. I've been to Highland before and they have some good brews. I think I've found my future retirement community.....if only they would legalize........you know. ;)

Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Alex wrote:

Asheville is turning into the craft brewing mega scene on the east coast! Sierra Nevada is planning a new brewery in Mills River (just down the street from Asheville) and rumor has it a couple of other large craft brewers are looking there too. I've been to Highland before and they have some good brews. I think I've found my future retirement community.....if only they would legalize........you know. ;)

Alex, you would be rich..... :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:47 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

NCviper wrote:
Alex wrote:

Alex, you would be rich..... :lol:

I guess he'll have to drink his hops instead of smoke them...
;) :D

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:00 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Picked up a six pack of Abita's specialty release Mardi Gras Bock. Only out around this time of year for a few weeks so if you like Maibock's, go pick yourself up some.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:01 pm Profile
 [ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next