Last visit was: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:48 pm It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:48 pm

[ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 The BEER Thread 
Wanee Master

Post Re: The BEER Thread
sunny309 wrote:
It's official. I had way too many land sharks at the jimmy Buffett concert last night.

I hurt. I really, really hurt.

Fins Everywhere!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:14 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

AndieBee wrote:
sunny309 wrote:
It's official. I had way too many land sharks at the jimmy Buffett concert last night.

I hurt. I really, really hurt.

Fins Everywhere!

Fins up!!!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

For the Superbowl my friends Jeff, Jeff & I had a little tasting.

Westvleteren 12
Rochefort 10
Rochefort 8
St Bernardus Abt 12
Delirium Nocturnum
Boulevard Smokestack Sixth Glass Quad

and repeat

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Hey Jeff
U have superb taste in beer. I see 1 or 2 there that are top 10 in the world!
Rochefort Dang

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:35 am Profile
Wanee Master

I like Beer, That is all.... carry on 8-)

ImageImageImage

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:36 am Profile
Wanee Lover

The 3 of us (Jeff, Jeff & I) split a 6 of the Westvleteren 12 when it came out 12/12/12. Been waiting to try it and we figured Super Bowl would be as goos a time as any. We set up a blind tasting with the first 5. Tough to pick a winner between the Westy and Rohefort 10. Good stuff. The Westy sale was a once in a lifetime event.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

mccjeff wrote:
The 3 of us (Jeff, Jeff & I) split a 6 of the Westvleteren 12 when it came out 12/12/12. Been waiting to try it and we figured Super Bowl would be as goos a time as any. We set up a blind tasting with the first 5. Tough to pick a winner between the Westy and Rohefort 10. Good stuff. The Westy sale was a once in a lifetime event.

Ok... Your name is Jeff, and you hang with Jeff, and Jeff... Reminds me of high school when me (Jeff), a friend Jeff, and another friend Jeff would hang out, it really didn't work very well when out looking for girls... "Hey! What's your name?" "Jeff" "Jeff" "Jeff" "Ya sure, wise a$$es!" Off they went... :(

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:21 am Profile
Wanee Lover

What does everyone bring as their base festy beer? I am so used to a cans only environment that I don't know if I'll be able to break that habit for Wanee. My base beer these days is 12 packs of Sierra Nevade Pale Ale cans. I usually bring some different 6's & 12s like 21st Amendment Bitter American, 21st Amendment Brew Free or Die IPA, Sierra Nevada Torpedo, Caldara IPA. If anyone wanted to bring some Cigar City for trade I could bring some local bottles or maybe a growler or two with some local brews.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:22 am Profile
Wanee Lover

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
mccjeff wrote:

Ok... Your name is Jeff, and you hang with Jeff, and Jeff... Reminds me of high school when me (Jeff), a friend Jeff, and another friend Jeff would hang out, it really didn't work very well when out looking for girls... "Hey! What's your name?" "Jeff" "Jeff" "Jeff" "Ya sure, wise a$$es!" Off they went... :(

All married so it works out pretty well. When any of them bark "JEFF!" we all straighten up pretty quick. My buddy Jeff, no not him the other one, may be coming to Wanee this year too.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:25 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

mccjeff wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
mccjeff wrote:

All married so it works out pretty well. When any of them bark "JEFF!" we all straighten up pretty quick. My buddy Jeff, no not him the other one, may be coming to Wanee this year too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ummm, my story is from the 70's... :)

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 am Profile
 [ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next