Last visit was: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:46 am It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:46 am

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Daytime UM?? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Daytime UM??
OK,I like your willingness

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Thu May 28, 2009 7:33 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Umphrey's is great in the day or latenight. I've seen them in both slots at All Good festivals and just being a daytime working guy I preferred the day show because I was more awake. Us old folks like to start early (around 1-2) instead of waiting until night to party like a lot of people I meet at festivals. And Wanee is the perfect festival for this as things wrap up by 2am.

Thu May 28, 2009 8:17 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

different strokes for different folks. for me, Warren's voice is 1/2 of the reason I can't get enough!

now, ever seen BUCKET HEAD?! seriously, the absolute WORST EFFING JOKE I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. I had to leave after 2 songs. I hate everything about him. and yes, I know, he is an amazing guitar player. don't mean s#%t to me when you play to a recorded track, have a mask as a face, and a fried chicken bucket on your head. BLLLEEEEEEEECHHHHH!!!! :x

OH, WAIT..and he doesn't even SING. I rate him right up there with BRITNEY SPEARS.

Thu May 28, 2009 8:26 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

All I can think about right now is the Electric Apricot movie and Festeroo. how badly I want to get like Gordo, vanish into the woods and believe that I saw Jerry. I ran into a buckethead this past halloween, some kid in a mike myers mask with a guitar hero guitar in his hand, hate to judge people but he lost credibility, and when I found out it was actual artist I nearly died. I cant wait for UM though, its one of those shows I want to try and put the most 'emotion' into so I can apply more meaning to what I listen on a daily basis. A 4:00 UM set happens right during 4:20 as well,something I didn;t notice at first. Sounds like potential for shennanigans. Anyone else all ready mentally check out of their lives?

Thu May 28, 2009 8:57 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Oh dear, Spaz has declared shenaningans....

Fri May 29, 2009 12:30 am Profile YIM
Wanee Fan

isn't 'shenanigans' a restaurant that dane cook works?? UM during the day will rock, I am ready for some Nemo

Fri May 29, 2009 2:34 am Profile
Wanee Lover

The problem with the time slot is that it will definitely be either blazing hot or raining. I suggest you prepare for both. Put on lots of sun screen and bring only stuff that doesn’t matter if it gets wet. For the Langerado guy; it is going to be way hotter and more humid than it was at Langerado. I ain’t gonna miss it though!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Fri May 29, 2009 8:42 am Profile
 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6