Last visit was: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:33 am It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:33 am

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Lots of good park info 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Lots of good park info
:o Glad you mentioned that Calamine to the ever expanding list!! :shock: Jeez I wasn't kidding when I said need a semi..holy guacuamollee!!! Just when I think the list is getting smaller :lol: Don't forget EPI-PENs! And lots of Benedryl too if allergic ...I take it everyday!! After five hornet stings to my head :shock: Didn't go to hospital right away was trying to clean the drain thing for the A/C unit and they got me so decided just to take benedryl...well about 11pm that night my throat closed and ws rushed to the ER...not fun!! But survived that too :lol:

Sun May 31, 2009 11:24 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Lots of good park info
disappeared all weekend for Kid's Music Camp (djembe teacher). answer these out of order. yes, we even have a bee hive display, but they're fairly well behaved honey bees. the bad guys are yellow jackets attracted to the trash cans, but not too bad right about now. Black Widow eggs are rather cottony, but most spider eggs are. but the m&m size ball has a lots of spikey projections all the way around. very spore like, but clean white. water sources are fairly common around the lake and through out, but even the public spigets can be hard to spot. start looking early (less people in the way). all else fails the bathhouses typically have a couple around. the bad plants are very thick in deep woods, but be wary of random vines and out growths. and yes, mandatory medicines are a good idea. and yes, nothing helps me yammer on and on about the park like a good "naturalization". i ride the cart with big, crazy red feathers or we hang around my wife's shop in the craft village (hula hoops and tye dyes by the big barn and bees). almost there people.

Sun May 31, 2009 8:45 pm Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3