Last visit was: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:59 am It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:59 am

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 I'm just sayin 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: I'm just sayin
:D WOW that was very inspirational!! :cry: A happy cry!!! I am now listed on here as a veteren :shock: I have never been but when you start inviting your doctors :o And your 84yr old dad is biotching at you cause you wait to the last minute?? WHO ME,and yeah dad Who was it that would not let me go to WOODSTOCK :roll: aka (by my aunt) a Potfestival!!! HUH?? Go figure maybe he is more likeminded now than I thought :?: :? He is actually encouraging me to go? That is too cool and I loved this one"WHAT TIME DOES MULE PLAY?" OH my come on dad fly on up for the MULE I will pick u up?? 8-) So all in all (truck still in shop but I can make caddy tracks!!) The hell withem if they can't get their acts together this ole granny will be doing some LOW FLYING up I-75 so watch out!!! :lol: Whats the old saying F-um if they can't take a JOKE cause I sure did!!! :lol: Peace&LOVE & HAROMNY...safe travels to all...gma says wear your seatbelts it IS NOW a LAW here and they can STOP u for it!!!! :D

Fri May 29, 2009 7:22 am Profile
Wanee Lover

marky wrote:
I can fix that real quick...

I am camping right near you. Ask me anything and I will knock you out. :D

:lol: I hope you are only kdding Marky pls don't knock me out :? :shock: I am trying to get the dam dentist to play magician and glue/bond my dam tooth back in :shock: like he did for the xmas jam...too long story but end result is Car wreck!!! Peace all :lol:

Fri May 29, 2009 7:55 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

marky wrote:
Muleldy1 wrote:
marky wrote:
I can fix that real quick...

:lol: I hope you are only kdding Marky pls don't knock me out :? :shock: I am trying to get the dam dentist to play magician and glue/bond my dam tooth back in :shock: like he did for the xmas jam...too long story but end result is Car wreck!!! Peace all :lol:

ya, of course i was joking.... now go make me a sandwich..

Marky................ DUCK!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 29, 2009 7:59 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

A very favorite quote of mine that I read daily that explains the gift that music gives to all who listen:
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."
The gift of music is given to the amazing talent we will be seeing next week by whomever it is that we choose to believe in. They are the fortunate conduits that get to receive it and share it with us all!
I got off point from ya'lls conversation but given the the post owllover started with, I wanted to say it!

Fri May 29, 2009 8:17 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I am camping right near you. Ask me anything and I will knock you out. :D[/quote]
:lol: I hope you are only kdding Marky pls don't knock me out :? :shock: I am trying to get the dam dentist to play magician and glue/bond my dam tooth back in :shock: like he did for the xmas jam...too long story but end result is Car wreck!!! Peace all :lol:[/quote]
ya, of course i was joking.... now go make me a sandwich..[/quote]
Marky................ DUCK![/quote]
:lol: Ok and just what would you like on that sammich? :twisted: :P :lol:

Fri May 29, 2009 8:25 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Muleldy1 wrote:

:lol: I hope you are only kdding Marky pls don't knock me out :? :shock: I am trying to get the dam dentist to play magician and glue/bond my dam tooth back in :shock: like he did for the xmas jam...too long story but end result is Car wreck!!! Peace all :lol:[/quote]
ya, of course i was joking.... now go make me a sandwich..[/quote]
Marky................ DUCK![/quote]
:lol: Ok and just what would you like on that sammich? :twisted: :P :lol:[/quote]

How about a little crow!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 29, 2009 8:29 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: :lol: Sorry sir NOMOCROW we are SOLD OUT!!! :lol: we do have some turkey tho :lol:

Fri May 29, 2009 8:39 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Well I just have to say that I love all of you. I have never met one of you in person but I feel like we have all been friends for years. Like Rvrat said...even if you are coming solo you already have so many people who will be watching over you and making sure that you are ok and are having the best time possible. Our community watches out for each other and anyone who is here for the right reasons.

Owl as for the friends that backed out...it sucks, but you will be able to truly enjoy yourself and the shows because you will have no outside concerns.

Let's make a pact now that we drop all our baggage at the gates my friends and come in clean like little babies giving big hugs, ready to shake our bootys and be hypnotized by the music. I am so fing ready I can't see straight.

Fri May 29, 2009 9:37 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Calypsomamma wrote:
Well I just have to say that I love all of you. I have never met one of you in person but I feel like we have all been friends for years. Like Rvrat said...even if you are coming solo you already have so many people who will be watching over you and making sure that you are ok and are having the best time possible. Our community watches out for each other and anyone who is here for the right reasons.

Owl as for the friends that backed out...it sucks, but you will be able to truly enjoy yourself and the shows because you will have no outside concerns.

Let's make a pact now that we drop all our baggage at the gates my friends and come in clean like little babies giving big hugs, ready to shake our bootys and be hypnotized by the music. I am so fing ready I can't see straight.

I agree 100%. I shall shake my booty and ya'll shall laugh! I care not.............

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 29, 2009 9:52 am Profile
Wanee Lover

NCviper wrote:
Calypsomamma wrote:

I agree 100%. I shall shake my booty and ya'll shall laugh! I care not.............
I am leaving all baggage(maybe all of them) at the gates of hell (here) whoohoo too close! :lol: Good cause babies aint born with all of their teeth :lol: :lol:

Fri May 29, 2009 9:59 am Profile
 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next