Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 pm It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 pm

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 SO F'ing Excited!!! 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: SO F'ing Excited!!!
OMFG!!!!! I am SO excited!! I am going on vacation the end of April, I don't even care about that anymore! Can we skip May this year just to get to June 5th & 6th sooner? I had so much fun last year. I will trade christmas and my birthday just to go to Wanee!! I have the perma-grin going on, it's like being in love, I just want to skip around. Can't wait to hear all the great music and see all the wonderful people. Lori from Jax.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:13 am Profile YIM
Wanee Lover

Owllover - I am a midwestern girl from MO myself. SE corner Charleston Missouri. :)

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:41 am Profile
Wanee Lover

2ndtime2wanee wrote:
OMFG!!!!! I am SO excited!! I am going on vacation the end of April, I don't even care about that anymore! Can we skip May this year just to get to June 5th & 6th sooner? I had so much fun last year. I will trade christmas and my birthday just to go to Wanee!! I have the perma-grin going on, it's like being in love, I just want to skip around. Can't wait to hear all the great music and see all the wonderful people. Lori from Jax.

I would totally trade my birthday and Christmas too for it to get here earlier. It is truly like being in love. Great comparatives. :)

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 pm Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2