Last visit was: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:41 pm It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:41 pm

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Little Feat? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Little Feat?
Saw the Feat last night, Music Farm, Charleston. It didn't fail me! Told them I'm coming to Wanee so I want a different set list. He said "Don't worry, It'll be different. We may have to keep Dixie Chicken in there." Waneee-Hoo!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 am Profile
Wanee Pro

iluvtopanic wrote:
Im really exiceted about seeing the feat but it has just come to my attention that Shaun Murphy is no longer with the band.She was with the band for 15 years.She had strong and soulful voice with a great stage presence.Im truly going to miss her!That being said Im still going to sail my shoes right up front for one of the greatest bands yall ever see.

I have been following FEAT for years, but LIVE...only after Craig Fuller joined. They would play Ames, Iowa on a regular basis (Ritchie is an IOWA Boy)...I always loved Shaun, but more so as a back ground vocalist... found her solo tunes hard to appreciate. But.. I was getting there. I wish her the best~ 8-)

Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 am Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom

Like so many of you I've seen a lot of shows and have very few regrets (realistic) about missing an act. Probably the biggest is not seeing Feat with Lowell. I was old enough at then time and could have made it to Lisner circa "Waiting for Columbus", but alas...

Haven't passed up a chance to see them since. Much appreciate how they have kept it going added to it and still bring the Lowell era tunes, but for me Little Feat is always with Lowell.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:38 am Profile
Wanee Pro

willin wrote:
Like so many of you I've seen a lot of shows and have very few regrets (realistic) about missing an act. Probably the biggest is not seeing Feat with Lowell. I was old enough at then time and could have made it to Lisner circa "Waiting for Columbus", but alas...

Haven't passed up a chance to see them since. Much appreciate how they have kept it going added to it and still bring the Lowell era tunes, but for me Little Feat is always with Lowell.

No argument here...

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:54 am Profile WWW
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2