Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:19 pm It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:19 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
 Tony Tyler 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Tony Tyler
Heather went to the dwntown festie thing last night..i took a nap and woke up 5am so she ran into Tony & Chaz and YES he TONY is coming to wanee and will be playing at CORK'S CIGAR BAR in dwntown Bradenton tonite!!! He gave her hugs and told her to tell me HELLO I don't think that there is a cover either but if any of you all that live in the area want to be blown away come on down...(no naps for me today :lol: ) If ya need more 411 just PM me and will find out what you want to know? He was invited to JAM with Derek Trucks so don't know if you newbies have ever heard this young talent but dam he will BE BIG!!!! So adjust your schedules please u can't miss him and I will bet you will be amazed at his talent!!!! Peace and yes he has offically moved here...Yeah BOY!!!! :lol: ok damit where are the chickletts and my glue gun...I think rockN roll :lol: :lol: tape might be a wee bit obivious

Fri May 29, 2009 12:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Tony Tyler
Awesome. I heard many good things about him. Is he playing with Michael Allman?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Fri May 29, 2009 12:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:o Not sure I know at ACES it was he, Chaz Trippy (former Gregg ALLMAN Band drummer) and the bass and rythm I believe are the same from that( The Allman Tyler Band) but he was billed as THE TONY TYLER BAND...I know that they all have been in the studio...so get ready Tony told me that they are hoping to do a big bash at ACES to debut there new CD??? I will let you know more after I talk to him tonite?? Or hear any new 411 Peace Gma

Fri May 29, 2009 1:27 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

PS Michael has been hanging over on the east coast and they are playing on July 4th there I think it ws have to go back and check the site out again? Michael Allmans Hard Labor Creek band?? Nope my illustrious daughter just came home (no voice?) been on a party binge for weeks now...anyhow NO MICHAEL???

Fri May 29, 2009 1:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

short clip of the MULTI talented tony last night he played drums,keys, harmonica,lead & bass and VOCALS..damn this kid is something else audio sucks ..an old guy having a good time kept getting in front of me but not the best place to video..great music .. it did not work Iwill try later got to go now to dentist!! PS he told me now he doesn't know if he is coming to wanee..he has to practice with DANNY TOLER???? I am not reporting anymore news as this s#%t changes everytime I post it :roll: :twisted: makes me look like an idiot!! :evil: :lol: So IT's ONLY ROCK N' ROLL....BUT i like it!!! :lol:

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=58317031 I bet this is the wrong one? TONY on Drums!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=58321801 Now remember this is taken with a cell phone that has no zoom and people kept walking in front of me :roll: And the audio sucks turn it down...but they did get down last night....Tony playing Harmonica and vocals! He is so talanted!!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy1 wrote:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=58317031 I bet this is the wrong one? TONY on Drums!

Learned to play from his Dad.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:31 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:D Just found out it is OFFICIAL..he will be there Friday!! whoohoo...thanks Dangerous DAN for allowing him to come!! Wow are you all in for a treat!! That is all I can say...keep a look out for this fine young VERY talented man!! See ya'll there and am waiting to see your jaws drop when you see and hear him!!! Peace and very HAPPY!! Ps Thanks for praying for Frankie he is much better and is NOW home..still has a long way to go and lots of Drs to see!! Thank you for your prayers and thank the Good Lord for him and his progress!!!! :D

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:17 am Profile
 [ 9 posts ]