Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:21 am It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:21 am

[ 6 posts ] 
 ABB Sets? 
Wanee Gnome

Post ABB Sets?
This will be my first time seeing the ABB. I am so stoked. Will their sets be different both nights?

Fri May 29, 2009 12:49 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Post Re: ABB Sets?
oh yes, most definetly

Fri May 29, 2009 12:52 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

WOW!!!! First time seeing the Bros....amazingly excellent! One thing with the bros...u never know what surprises they have! I have seen them way many times....and even in impromptu sets in South FL when I lived there...That was all Dicky's doing I think. Showed up and did a quick acoustic set in West Palm one night....wowowowow!!

They will definitely do different sets but both will have standards. There was on another thread a mention of stars being aligned and maybe EC was rumored.....you just can never say never!! Rest assured, you will NOT be disappointed by them, ever...!

Fri May 29, 2009 12:53 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Dude, you are in for a TREAT!!! I've seen many, many shows but this will be my first time with back to back ABB. Love when they really jam but I tell ya.....haven't heard too many acoustic sets and would really love to hear a little Seven Turns. Or...what that a Dicky song?

Fri May 29, 2009 12:54 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Actually....got a really beautiful acoustic Melissa last summer. Beautiful. And then the next night Mule did an incredible Dear Prudence. I can not wait!

Fri May 29, 2009 1:00 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

I promise you will get differant set. They will mix it up for sure. You are REALLY going to enjoy!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 29, 2009 1:10 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]