Last visit was: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:12 am It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:12 am

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Who @ Wanee have you never seen before. 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Who @ Wanee have you never seen before.
NCviper wrote:
iluvtopanic wrote:
I have a friend who is a huge music buff and has turned me on to different bands through the years.With all the bands at Wanee I was shocked to hear the one he wanted to see the most was The Doobie Brothers.

Seriously they are GOOD. I know they are kinda out of place at wanee...but they will be good!

Too Bad they are placed @ the same time DBT play... Oh well I just hum..."China Grove" as I sing, "I never saw Lynard Skinner but I sure saw Molly Hatchet."

Sun May 31, 2009 12:34 am Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

myvinyl333 wrote:
NCviper wrote:
iluvtopanic wrote:
I have a friend who is a huge music buff and has turned me on to different bands through the years.With all the bands at Wanee I was shocked to hear the one he wanted to see the most was The Doobie Brothers.

Seriously they are GOOD. I know they are kinda out of place at wanee...but they will be good!

Too Bad they are placed @ the same time DBT play... Oh well I just hum..."China Grove" as I sing, "I never saw Lynard Skinner but I sure saw Molly Hatchet."

:shock: :shock: :o :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun May 31, 2009 12:35 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

DBT :mrgreen: vs doobie bros :(
easy choice for me! :mrgreen:
myvinyl333 wrote:
NCviper wrote:
iluvtopanic wrote:

Sun May 31, 2009 12:38 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

iluvtopanic wrote:

Seriously they are GOOD. I know they are kinda out of place at wanee...but they will be good![/quote]
Too Bad they are placed @ the same time DBT play... Oh well I just hum..."China Grove" as I sing, "I never saw Lynard Skinner but I sure saw Molly Hatchet."[/quote][/quote]
I agree I really love DTB!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun May 31, 2009 12:43 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

i gotta say halfsies.. DBT are going to tear it up but i need to catch some doobs inbetween/after for the peace of mind.. and the thought that my parents saw them when they were my age and thats monumental.. ;) historic if you will..

Sun May 31, 2009 4:42 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

myvinyl333 wrote:
NCviper wrote:
iluvtopanic wrote:

haha very well put. cant wait for both!!!

Sun May 31, 2009 4:43 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
phishipster wrote:
i gotta say halfsies.. DBT are going to tear it up but i need to catch some doobs inbetween/after for the peace of mind.. and the thought that my parents saw them when they were my age and thats monumental.. ;) historic if you will..
They are an AMERICAN Classic in my book theyre are quite a few bands that have considered them or shall I say have inspired them with their music! So DOOBIES for me I love the Truckers too but..I don't know when I would ever get to see them again so??Oh Black water whoohoo and I am at HOTEL CALIFORNIA baby!!(I wish) My friend told me that Michael is going to be with them??But I thought that he had his own band? Peace all we shall all hear some of the best music ever I have a feeling! :D

Sun May 31, 2009 5:15 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

oh ya...
from stage to shining stage.
walking wont bother me one bit with all the good tunes and vibes ;) ;) ;)

Sun May 31, 2009 5:25 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Believe it or not I've never seen The Doobie Bros, Buddy Guy, Arc Angels, Hill Country Revue, Drive By Truckers, or Bobby Lee Rogers...Lot's of new stuff for me to checkout... :) :) :)

Sun May 31, 2009 5:38 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Hey Funky NOLA,
This is the Cajun Queen from New Orleans. I'll bet I've seen you before!!

I have never seen:
The Doobies
Umphrey's
Arc Angels
BK3
Jaimoe's Jasssz Band
The Lee Boys w/Oteil but have seen him w/The Peacmakers
Devon Allman's Honeytribe

And I haven't seen lots of you folks but probably have seen many of you at some rockin' show.

I wish Mule was playing both nights also but will savor every moment of their single set.

Wahoooo Waneeeee!!!!!

Sun May 31, 2009 7:56 pm Profile
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5