Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:26 am It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:26 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Frankie Toler 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Frankie Toler
Thanks for the prayers Bull ...I will tell Frankie ...To check out what danny is doing look at the post a pic thread on here ...I posted a taste of he, Johnny Townsend and of course our bro Frankie on Drums... Danny & Johnny playing in Orlando this weekend! Also not a whole lot of people know this but it WAS Frankie,that brought here Matt Abts years ago...he probably would have never fell into where he is at today if it wasn't for his BF Frankie! Just a little true trivia!!! Jeez, chaz gave me notes to give to Gregg and Matt,,so hopefully will run into them? :D

Sun May 31, 2009 11:46 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy, I've met them all at one time or another, in fact I was going to post a picture of Matt and I together here on the forum (since no one know what I look like...don't know if that's good or bad..LOL) but I can't seem to get the dang thang posted!!

Sun May 31, 2009 11:50 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Hey If I can do it ANYONE can!!! :lol: did you talk to Rook and tell him one of his old buddies says HEY!?? I miss the old days man what fun we had :lol: :lol: Post the pic!! Heather was sent a used Matt Abts drum stick from Germany!!! To have him autograph it!! :lol: Now that bad boy has some miles on it!!!! :lol:

Sun May 31, 2009 11:57 am Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2