Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:06 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:06 am

[ 5 posts ] 
 Havent Recieved Ticket 
Wanee Gnome

Post Havent Recieved Ticket
Hey all, this will be my first Wanee, hopefully. I ordered my ticket on 5/18 and have yet to recieve it. A friend ordered 2 days after me and recieved his ticket today(live in same city). I have already sent an email to tix@musictoday.com tonight and am eagerly waiting a response. Should I be worried!?
Thx for any help, I just need some reasurrance right now lol.

Fri May 29, 2009 6:46 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Havent Recieved Ticket
No. Worst case, you don't get it in time, they'll have one for you at will call.

Fri May 29, 2009 6:54 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thx for the input, you have no idea how much stress was just taken off my chest ;)

Fri May 29, 2009 7:47 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I ordered Fri 5/22 and rec'd today, 5/29 via FedEx. I am certain that if you print your receipt, along with the email you sent to Cust Svc, and MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE Cr Card YOU ORDERED WITH!!! and go to Will Call, you will be fine. And of course, your Govt Issued ID, a.k.a. Drivers license!!

Fri May 29, 2009 8:51 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I have yet to recieve an email reply. Guees Ill just cross my fingers and do what ^ says.

Sat May 30, 2009 4:27 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]