Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:57 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:57 am

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Pic Post 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Pic Post
Attachment:
l_f6de6bea6b444171b633a136ff98c51c.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 31, 2009 2:31 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

andiebee..I ran inside on a break to grab said camera...you all are ALWAYS on my mind! :D

Sun May 31, 2009 2:48 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

my baby Gracie obviously also wants to come to Wanee

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 31, 2009 4:00 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

maybe they won't notice her amongst all the s#%t

Sun May 31, 2009 4:02 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:lol: Oh she is beautiful is she a Russian Blue? She looks like one i had :lol: You think you have s#%t....oh my went outside to try to get pic of orchid tree rain blew off all of the blooms? :roll: then I go to do the laundry usually kids day today but they have enough clean clothes and they used all of detergent...well just found some so I lucked out there until tomorrow anyhow chairs all kinds of s#%t laying around looks like bomb went off in here :shock: I s#%t you not have to walk through a path!!! Not funny :evil: :lol: I have to wait for the truck to get here to load that and god only knows how all of this stuff & more is going to fit?? So I hope these dudes coming with are light packers? If not?? well I will let thm figure it out don't think we should load the ttrailer with too much weight? Not sure about the towing scene so this will definately be an adventure! Bill went to store to get shoes and still searching for the doggone hats he has to have? So I wish I could bring the other truck too then there would be tons of room..but he can't ride that far in the truck not as comfortable as the SRX so trying to get it together! I wonder why they allow pets at other times and not now? I guess we will figure that one out when we get there? Good luck to me and all trying to get all this STUFF packed!!!

Sun May 31, 2009 4:20 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

this is the final thing that is causing the trouble...what it is I don't know, but it has something to do with the campers brakes

Sun May 31, 2009 4:35 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

MUCK!! been sitting too long

Sun May 31, 2009 4:36 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

:shock:

Sun May 31, 2009 6:44 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

i know we got catalpa trees in south mississippi, and the best thing about them to me is the worms that get on em. you talk about good catfish bait, or any fish for that matter, they love em. We used to climb the trees and shake the worms off put em in a bag and freeze them and have the best fish bait all year.

Sun May 31, 2009 7:56 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I dunno Owl, I think you are forgetting something! :lol:
You all are way to organized, I am just gonna throw a bunch of clothes in a duffel bag and make a run to good old Walmart Thurday morning, oh and the liquor store too 8-) Oh yeah, I forgot my sister and brother in law are bringing the camper, I am just showing up after they get it all set up. ;) ;) :P

Sun May 31, 2009 8:05 pm Profile
 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next